[How To] Change Channel's Colour according to its Status .

BYB

Hey guys , I am new to the community been lurking around trying to learn here and there .
My knowledge isn't huge its very basic but I thought I could give back with the little I know , probably most of you know how to do this , but I have been looking around for a way to do it on the forum I couldn't find it till I came across this Thread from @ Mali . 

P.S : if you have a better way of doing the if statement please let me know I am not that familiar with the files as I said .

Okay let me start .

1 ) Head to your serverinfo.py file in root , Check your STATE_DICT . ex :

STATE_DICT = {
	0 : "OFFLINE",
	1 : "ONLINE",
	2 : "BUSY",
	3 : "FULL"
}

** In my example I only want to have it green when the server is Online and any other status I want to be red , you can tweak it to your own liking .

2) Then you go to intrologin.py and look for :

self.channelList.InsertItem(channelID, " %s %s" % (channelName, channelState))

3) Replace it with

if channelState=="ONLINE":
				self.channelList.InsertItem(channelID, " %s |cffADFF2F%s" % (channelName, channelState))
			else:
				self.channelList.InsertItem(channelID, " %s |cffCd0000%s" % (channelName, channelState))

***One thing to note : You need to match your desired Status from your own serverinfo.py and replace "ONLINE" with it .

Preview :

Spoiler

spacer.png

As I mentioned before if you have a better dynamic way please let me know I am here to learn 🙂

• Metin2 Dev 4
  • Good 2

• 4 months later...

Announcements

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.