1 hour ago, Amsterdam said:

i fix the problem with horse but now i don't see the damage XD

Because you have another effect registered with the same number of damage... It is really so hard to work by your own and discover how things are working?

Edit: to spare some minutes from your life, because this seems to be the only thing you want just comment these as you are not using them anyways

{pkBase.EFFECT_REFINED + 21, "Bip01", "D:/ymir work/pc/common/effect/armor/armor-5-1.mse"},
          {pkBase.EFFECT_REFINED + 22, "Bip01", "D:/ymir work/pc/common/effect/armor/armor_7th_01.mse"},

Edited by [TiTAN]

• Premium
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, [TiTAN] said:

Because you have another effect registered with the same number of damage... It is really so hard to work by your own and discover how things are working?

Edit: to spare some minutes from your life, because this seems to be the only thing you want just comment these as you are not using them anyways

{pkBase.EFFECT_REFINED + 21, "Bip01", "D:/ymir work/pc/common/effect/armor/armor-5-1.mse"},
          {pkBase.EFFECT_REFINED + 22, "Bip01", "D:/ymir work/pc/common/effect/armor/armor_7th_01.mse"},

ahh, I love these ego-filled Romanian answers 

44 minutes ago, Ulthar said:

When u kill a mob, it will leave a small sparking something in the killed mob?

i fix it, I forgot that I changed something in the damage design

Edited by Amsterdam

• Premium
2 minutes ago, [TiTAN] said:

Maybe you are right 🤣 i'm glad that you've fixed your issue, also sry for off-topic but i felt the need to apologieze

don't stress, I'm not upset, thanks for everyone's help, everything works as it should, most of the problems were due to my changes before this system

• Good 1
  • Love 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Announcements

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.