Jump to content

Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, Marcos17 said:

I implemented the System, and the only problem is that due to the mailbox item it doesn't open at all, due to the NPC it is working perfectly.

Note: There is no error in any of the syssers, neither in Release or Debug

you have a quest there for NPC.

 

I, for example, I made the window open with click on icon from minimap.

  • Metin2 Dev 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/27874-official-mailbox/page/3/#findComment-160122
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, SCOOB said:

you have a quest there for NPC.

 

I, for example, I made the window open with click on icon from minimap.

I have almost the same problem here, Mailbox window open with item, but not with npc.. the most crazy thing here is that i only have the NPC quest installed xD

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/27874-official-mailbox/page/3/#findComment-160124
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi @ Mali, how i can send via mailbox a "gift" for every player?

“𝓐𝓵𝓵 𝔀𝓮 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓭𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓭𝓮 𝓲𝓼 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓭𝓸 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓲𝓼 𝓰𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓷 𝓾𝓼.” ~ 𝓖𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪𝓵𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/27874-official-mailbox/page/3/#findComment-164267
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
Spoiler
On 9/14/2023 at 3:19 PM, HFWhite said:

FIXED!

 

I've added a separate check for bIsGMPost

    if (p.Message.bIsGMPost == true) {
        p.Message.DeleteTime = p.Message.SendTime + EMAILBOX::MAILBOX_REMAIN_DAY_GM * 60 * 60 * 24;
    } else {
        p.Message.DeleteTime = p.Message.SendTime + EMAILBOX::MAILBOX_REMAIN_DAY * 60 * 60 * 24;
    }

and a check for if owner is GM

    if (Owner->IsGM())
    {
        p.Message.bIsGMPost = true;
    }

this fixed my issue ? 

GIF: 

spacer.png

 

 

I tried the below in my case works fine. Same result, just need to change the order of checking.

1. On MailBox.cpp, find the << void CMailBox::ServerProcess(const BYTE SubHeader, const BYTE arg1, const BYTE arg2) const >> ,

1.1 Search the below:

Spoiler

p.Message.bIsGMPost = Owner->IsGM();

2. Move the previous line of code, above of:

Spoiler

p.Message.DeleteTime = p.Message.SendTime + (p.Message.bIsGMPost ? EMAILBOX::MAILBOX_REMAIN_DAY_GM : EMAILBOX::MAILBOX_REMAIN_DAY) * 60 * 60 * 24;

Should look like this:

Spoiler

    p.Message.SendTime = time(nullptr);

    p.Message.bIsGMPost = Owner->IsGM();

    p.Message.DeleteTime = p.Message.SendTime + (p.Message.bIsGMPost ? EMAILBOX::MAILBOX_REMAIN_DAY_GM : EMAILBOX::MAILBOX_REMAIN_DAY) * 60 * 60 * 24;

    std::memcpy(p.Message.szTitle, szTitle, sizeof(p.Message.szTitle));

    p.Message.bIsConfirm = false;

 

Edited by nora
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/27874-official-mailbox/page/3/#findComment-164503
Share on other sites

  • 3 months later...

Hi @ Mali. If I use either locale_string(...) or "[LS;...]" for the title and the message in the mailbox is shown as [LS;...] instead of the actual text from the locale_string.txt file. I used locale_string in many other instances and quests and it works perfectly, this issue seems to only be in the mailbox. Can you please help me fix this?

2 minutes ago, officialteomusic said:

Hi @ Mali. If I use either locale_string(...) or "[LS;...]" for the title and the message in the mailbox is shown as [LS;...] instead of the actual text from the locale_string.txt file. I used locale_string in many other instances and quests and it works perfectly, this issue seems to only be in the mailbox. Can you please help me fix this?

spacer.png

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/27874-official-mailbox/page/3/#findComment-166201
Share on other sites

On 7/22/2024 at 2:29 PM, officialteomusic said:

Hi @ Mali. If I use either locale_string(...) or "[LS;...]" for the title and the message in the mailbox is shown as [LS;...] instead of the actual text from the locale_string.txt file. I used locale_string in many other instances and quests and it works perfectly, this issue seems to only be in the mailbox. Can you please help me fix this?

spacer.png

Can anyone please help me with this?

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/27874-official-mailbox/page/3/#findComment-166235
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Debloat said:

These are not server texts, what have you done? You could simply use uiscriptlocale for this.

I need to pass the texts as arguments in the command for sending the rewards through the mailbox, so it has to be in the quest where I send the rewards.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/27874-official-mailbox/page/3/#findComment-166603
Share on other sites

@ Mali

 

There are too many records. I went to work. I turned on my computer and rebooted the server and it gave connection refused. When I looked at db syser:

SYSERR: Aug 22 20:56:31 :: DirectQuery: AsyncSQL::DirectQuery : mysql_query error: Client run out of memory

I learned that it is completely mailbox.sql sourced. There are millions of records. It has run out of memory.
 

.png

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/27874-official-mailbox/page/3/#findComment-166643
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.