Coins in InventoryWindow

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello,

I have a problem with that system I have 4mb erros in syserr client with this error :

0419 10:08:47237 :: Traceback (most recent call last):

0419 10:08:47237 ::   File "uiInventory.py", line 472, in OnUpdate

0419 10:08:47237 :: AttributeError
0419 10:08:47237 :: : 
0419 10:08:47237 :: 'int' object has no attribute 'SetText'
0419 10:08:47237 :: 

can someone help me please ?

• 3 weeks later...

I have this error in syserr(game)

Spoiler

SYSERR: May  8 14:24:54 :: RunState: LUA_ERROR: [string "mds"]:1: attempt to index field `?' (a nil value)
SYSERR: May  8 14:24:54 :: WriteRunningStateToSyserr: LUA_ERROR: quest mds.start click
SYSERR: May  8 14:24:54 :: RunState: LUA_ERROR: [string "coins"]:1: attempt to index field `?' (a nil value)
SYSERR: May  8 14:24:54 :: WriteRunningStateToSyserr: LUA_ERROR: quest coins.start click
SYSERR: May  8 14:25:04 :: RunState: LUA_ERROR: [string "mds"]:1: attempt to index field `?' (a nil value)
SYSERR: May  8 14:25:04 :: WriteRunningStateToSyserr: LUA_ERROR: quest mds.start click
SYSERR: May  8 14:25:04 :: RunState: LUA_ERROR: [string "coins"]:1: attempt to index field `?' (a nil value)
SYSERR: May  8 14:25:04 :: WriteRunningStateToSyserr: LUA_ERROR: quest coins.start click
SYSERR: May  8 14:25:14 :: RunState: LUA_ERROR: [string "mds"]:1: attempt to index field `?' (a nil value)
SYSERR: May  8 14:25:14 :: WriteRunningStateToSyserr: LUA_ERROR: quest mds.start click
SYSERR: May  8 14:25:14 :: RunState: LUA_ERROR: [string "coins"]:1: attempt to index field `?' (a nil value)
SYSERR: May  8 14:25:14 :: WriteRunningStateToSyserr: LUA_ERROR: quest coins.start click

How can fix this error?

• 1 month later...
On 19/04/2016 at 9:11 AM, nicu1993 said:

Hello,

I have a problem with that system I have 4mb erros in syserr client with this error :

0419 10:08:47237 :: Traceback (most recent call last):

0419 10:08:47237 ::   File "uiInventory.py", line 472, in OnUpdate

0419 10:08:47237 :: AttributeError
0419 10:08:47237 :: : 
0419 10:08:47237 :: 'int' object has no attribute 'SetText'
0419 10:08:47237 :: 

can someone help me please ?

same error !

• 3 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, terrorr said:

Ohhh yeah, but we have 2016 bro. This can be happend in 2008 when dedicated was shit.

This can happen on all servers cause Gamefile it dont take all the CPU of the pc. it take an instant CPU of using. this will be better if you have cores(thats why cores are made) if you put this system have 90-100 players online and you write on putty top -P you will understund what i mean :)

Untitled.png

• 1 month later...

Hello devs,

Looks great but you all forgot 2 things about this:

1. Timer - I'm not a professional programmer but I believe that with timer somebody is gonna get DDoS-ed especially with lots of players in the server I mean come on 10 minuets check for refresh inventory for each of them? Are you trying to kill your server? It's a great system but let's face it it could lead to a memory leak of the server just the quest by itself. I may be wrong, I said I'm not a professional programmer but it seems right to me to warn you about this

2. Privacy - I think this is the most important part right? Your server needs advertising and people do that by uploading some awesome videos on youtube about the PvPs and guild wars they did last night right? But some players may don't want to show people how many coins they have, in fact they may don't want people to know that they pay for this game at all. Their bussiness to deal with but by implementing this affects your server because these people will not do any video advertising on your server with this privacy flaw... And you may regret this because you never know who can make awesome videos. I would suggest a button that hides and shows this coin field.

Hope I helped :)

Kind regards ~ Mind Rapist

• Love 1

• Premium
On 23/8/2016 at 8:31 PM, Mind Rapist said:

Hello devs,

Looks great but you all forgot 2 things about this:

1. Timer - I'm not a professional programmer but I believe that with timer somebody is gonna get DDoS-ed especially with lots of players in the server I mean come on 10 minuets check for refresh inventory for each of them? Are you trying to kill your server? It's a great system but let's face it it could lead to a memory leak of the server just the quest by itself. I may be wrong, I said I'm not a professional programmer but it seems right to me to warn you about this

2. Privacy - I think this is the most important part right? Your server needs advertising and people do that by uploading some awesome videos on youtube about the PvPs and guild wars they did last night right? But some players may don't want to show people how many coins they have, in fact they may don't want people to know that they pay for this game at all. Their bussiness to deal with but by implementing this affects your server because these people will not do any video advertising on your server with this privacy flaw... And you may regret this because you never know who can make awesome videos. I would suggest a button that hides and shows this coin field.

Hope I helped :)

Kind regards ~ Mind Rapist

Are you serius the quest is ddosing the server?Also if you are genius you can make it without lag like yang...

2 hours ago, Crystal™ said:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Announcements

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.