Fix for the Refresh of the Skill Cooldown

Shang

On 8/16/2020 at 1:22 PM, Shang said:

This bug is not related to my fix since I didn't touch the uiTaskbar.py.

But you can try this to fix the activate animation to be resetted all the time:

EterPythonLib/PythonSlotWindow.cpp:

On void CSlotWindow::ActivateSlot(DWORD dwIndex) method add this under return:

if (pSlot->bActive)
		return;
  Hide contents

It should look like this:

TSlot * pSlot;
	if (!GetSlotPointer(dwIndex, &pSlot))
		return;

if (pSlot->bActive)
		return;

And to fix the ActivateSlot to be propagating to the slot you put the icon on the taskbar you can try this fix:

On void CSlotWindow::ClearSlot(TSlot * pSlot) method find the ActiveEffect array hiding and just replace it with __DestroySlotEnableEffect(); or however your function is called.

Long time but finally here, I bring to you the second version of this fix. I think I fixed every bug I saw on this post.

New download link: 

This is the hidden content, please

If missed something or just new bugs are found write on the post. Please do not create new threads trying to get help from something related to this post, just write here.

I modified every file you find on the .zip so if you already installed the first version check everything again.

PS: If any Moderator sees this, update the first post please.

1 minute ago, Mind Rapist said:

Thanks for the response. I was able to fix everything by making a clean reinstallation of the code (apparently I left something behind the 1st time) so the only thing I couldn't fix was this:

and the one in the taskbar that changing position of the active skill adds the effect to the second slot

I imagine you installed this version instead of the one from the first post, am I right?

If the bug of the taskbar is still present you can take the code from the character skills' window, it uses almost the same syntax, you will be able to adapt it.

• Metin2 Dev 1

28 minutes ago, Shang said:

I imagine you installed this version instead of the one from the first post, am I right?

If the bug of the taskbar is still present you can take the code from the character skills' window, it uses almost the same syntax, you will be able to adapt it.

Actually yes I saw the message for a v2 coming up but I (wrongly) assumed the link in the main thread will be updated. I ran the update with the new

TransferSlotCoolTime

and the skill page works peachy on togglables On/Off, death, page change, mastery upgrade and point up.

Thanks everyone for your questions/answers/support and if u are trying to implement this system make sure you download this link (should say v2😞

This is the hidden content, please

and don't forget the includes:

PythonSlotWindow.cpp

#include "../UserInterface/PythonSkill.h"

and GameLib/ItemData.h:

#include "GameType.h"

• Metin2 Dev 8

Taskbar issue FIX

I would like to show my appreciation once again to every single one of you who asked and answered questions so we can have a complete solution for skill slots in this post. I am posting below the simple solution to the taskbar problem (active effect multiplying when changing a toggled skill/item's position) so we can have all solutions in one place.

In uiTaskbar.py find:

## QuickSlot
	def RefreshQuickSlot(self):
					## NOTE : Activate µΗΎξ ΐΦ΄ΩΈι ΎΖΐΜΔάµµ Ύχµ¥ΐΜΖ®
			=======>	if player.IsSkillActive(Position):	<========
						slot.ActivateSlot(slotNumber)

elif player.SLOT_TYPE_EMOTION == Type:

def canAddQuickSlot(self, Type, slotNumber):

and add the else statement below like so:

## QuickSlot
	def RefreshQuickSlot(self):
					## NOTE : Activate µΗΎξ ΐΦ΄ΩΈι ΎΖΐΜΔάµµ Ύχµ¥ΐΜΖ®
					if player.IsSkillActive(Position):
						slot.ActivateSlot(slotNumber)
					else:
						slot.DeactivateSlot(slotNumber)

elif player.SLOT_TYPE_EMOTION == Type:

def canAddQuickSlot(self, Type, slotNumber):

Announcements

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.