Jump to content

EnhanceMT - Working Together to Improve Core Sources


Recommended Posts

Hello,

 

There's a few problems due to encoding change, i tried to batch convert everything right but it didn't work for all files.

Anyway we planned to move the locale_string in the database so no more problem with encoding ;)

 

I'll let you know when it's done !

Sgt

Hi, yes it is. But as I said it's a "community project" so we need people to work on it.

It's not a one way dev'. We work together for everyone :)

 

Anyway, we're still working on the tutorial for building under FreeBSD GCC/Clang.

 

Cheers,

Sgt

  • Love 1

I wold love to participate, but i have to learn some C++ and my english is very bad.

I know other programming languagues (Object Oriented and Imperative) but i practiced very little C/C++

 

I send you my skype so you can contact me if you wish

Sorry, bad english

 

Hello,

 

Compile on FreeBSD 10+ with Clang should be supported, I must check again and make a tutorial.

 

 

Sgt

A tutorial would be nice.

 

 

Hi, someone is working on it ;)

  • Love 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi guys, I'm working on the locales system. We want to unify the source code and the locales things.

Then I want to put the locale_string.txt in the database (next step).

 

If there's a few people who would like to help, there is this commit to review (check if I didn't delete something useful, etc.) :

This is the hidden content, please

 

Thanks !

  • 2 weeks later...

You can now register here : http://tyron.ovh to access the repo and work on it !! :)

If you have any suggestions feel free to let me know !

UPDATE :

Main repo and team : http://tyron.ovh

Server sources : http://tyron.ovh/enhanceMT/Server

  • Love 2
  • Former Staff

Are you freakin Crazy?

You receive a DMCA Takedown and reupload all this? If you wanna go to jail or pay a big fee this is the way to go... 

 

For all who wonder what im Talking about:

This is the hidden content, please

  • Love 1

Well, I cannot find any possibility to do a pull request. Any idea how this works?

And by the way: I don't know which crappy auto-indention tool you used, but most of the code is totally messed up and will not work anymore.

It grilled hundreds of simple if statements like

if (1 > 0)
    return false;

Hi there,
 

When you go on your fork page you should find this menu, then choose "New merge request" :

120344merge.png

 

For the indention sure we need to check this and define a rule (like 4 spaces tabs or something like that). But how can it break statements ?

 

Cheers,

Sgt

Mmmh no I don't.

It's not worse than making money with a private server or sharing source code on this forum, etc.

Cheers,

Sgt

Take care man, better use subversion.
With github not play.
 
Prison man, or a fine. Watch out.

 

;)

Hi,

 

EnhanceMT is an open source project about improving the Metin2 client & server sources.

The server is based on the mainline branch and the client is based on the novaline branch.

 

The purposes are to :

  • Clean and improve sources and databases
  • Easy multi-platforms compilation
  • Fix bugs
  • Work on new systems ?
  • Create a community, working together
We are at the moment 3 in the "team", but what we want is that everyone can work on that project, then do pull requests and stuff.

As I said it's a community project.

 

I started to work on server sources and what I did/want to do is :

  • Add CMake support (done, only Windows VS 12/13 supported atm)
  • Support Linux compilation (previous point)
  • Re-organize sources (started)
  • Removing unused stuff (HS, XTrap, etc.)
  • If possible, create a separate solution for auth stuff (goal is to have : Auth <-> Multiple realms (channels))
  • If possible, removing channel99 (previous point)
Links :

Main repo and team : http://tyron.ovh

Server sources : http://tyron.ovh/enhanceMT/Server

 

Tutorials will come soon to help you building it.

 

Looking forward for your feedbacks !

Cheers,

Sgt

 

i wanna join with my 2013 client but when i joined then client is closing byself please remove some version or other etc protects from game and db for 2013 clients :)

 

but i waiting reply+solve about this fast 

I'd like to contribute to your work. But I'm a bit afraid of using Git (even though it's your own github as we can see). Also the DCMA scared me a bit off. If you still need someone developing feel free to send me a pm, maybe we can find a solution :)

I'm only contributing my own stuff, nothing from YMIR/Webzen etc.. (e. g. wolfman is a no-go)

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.