Jump to content

EnhanceMT - Working Together to Improve Core Sources


Recommended Posts

Hi,

 

EnhanceMT is an open source project about improving the Metin2 client & server sources.

The server is based on the mainline branch and the client is based on the novaline branch.

 

The purposes are to :

  • Clean and improve sources and databases
  • Easy multi-platforms compilation
  • Fix bugs
  • Work on new systems ?
  • Create a community, working together

We are at the moment 3 in the "team", but what we want is that everyone can work on that project, then do pull requests and stuff.

As I said it's a community project.

 

I started to work on server sources and what I did/want to do is :

  • Add CMake support (done, only Windows VS 12/13 supported atm)
  • Support Linux compilation (previous point)
  • Re-organize sources (started)
  • Removing unused stuff (HS, XTrap, etc.)
  • If possible, create a separate solution for auth stuff (goal is to have : Auth <-> Multiple realms (channels))
  • If possible, removing channel99 (previous point)

 

Tutorials will come soon to help you building it.

 

 

Looking forward for your feedbacks !

Cheers,

Sgt

  • Metin2 Dev 3
  • Good 2
  • Love 17

thanks but anymore need fix login screen kick so metin2 windows server in windows

 

i put bind_ip in channel1  config but then i cant join in my windows 192.168.x.x

 

so there must multiple joinable from in windows and from out

 

need fix can u ??

thanks but anymore need fix login screen kick so metin2 windows server in windows

 

i put bind_ip in channel1  config but then i cant join in my windows 192.168.x.x

 

so there must multiple joinable from in windows and from out

 

need fix can u ??

?????

Hey guys ! Thanks for your support. I'm busy fixing a problem with Lua.

As I said I'll write a tutorial as soon as possible on how to compile it under Windows.

 

A friend of mine is working on the client side and he'll do the same :)

 

If you have any suggestions or known bugs/fix, feel free to open an issue here :

This is the hidden content, please

  • Metin2 Dev 2
  • Love 1
  • Premium

It's a nice project, trust me, we are now looking at fixing all bug and removing all unused and useless stuff, and enhance some heavy functions maded by Ymir.

 

Compilable both Windows (vs12-13 included) and Linux.

 

 

Hey guys ! Thanks for your support. I'm busy fixing a problem with Lua.

As I said I'll write a tutorial as soon as possible on how to compile it under Windows.

 

A friend of mine is working on the client side and he'll do the same :)

 

If you have any suggestions or known bugs/fix, feel free to open an issue here :

This is the hidden content, please

that will be good so anymore there is making good jobs i see on this forum :)

 

thanks

  • Metin2 Dev 1
  • Sad 1

 

Are you guys going to do a tutorial for begginers on how to do all this? xD

 

As I said I'll write a tutorial as soon as possible on how to compile it under Windows.

 

;)

 

Good :$ I need the source compiled by myself but i cant do it working xD

 

BTW, good project ^^

  • Love 1

Hi,

 

I just made the HowTo compile the server sources on Windows : http://metin2dev.org/board/topic/4087-howto-compile-enhancemt-server-sources-windows/

 

BTW: Why can't I edit my first post ? Just wanted to add the link :)

 

Bests,

Dont work :-s give me add on skype : cret91 please .

 

Error log : Boost include path: D:/EnhanceMT/Server/Extern/boost-1_57/include

Could not find the following Boost libraries:

boost_system
boost_thread

No Boost libraries were found. You may need to set BOOST_LIBRARYDIR to the
directory containing Boost libraries or BOOST_ROOT to the location of
Boost.

Hi,

 

Just a little update to say that the cleaning part is going well. You can see commits here :

This is the hidden content, please

And if you have any suggestions, bugs or fix to improve the source, just open an issue here :

This is the hidden content, please

 

Easy and simple ! :)

  • Love 4
  • 5 weeks later...

yea, but what is the new encoding i tried ansi, utf ..

 

Original: 데이터 없음

New:      µҐАМЕН ѕшАЅ

 

and now convert the locale_string to the new encoding for the right InGame notifications

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.