[Old][Archive] - [Official] Unpacked Updates Metin2.de

Shogun
Message added by AZICKO,

• Premium

It's interesting to take a look in the client, like we know that the fact of seing people on the big map (M / ,) is used with a define "WJ_SHOW_PARTY_ON_MINIMAP" while another one is not used, maybe a future update "WJ_SHOW_NPC_QUEST_NAME".

By the way, does anyone know the meaning of "WJ"  before the name of a lot of new systems as for now ?

• Love 1

20 hours ago, Galet said:

It's interesting to take a look in the client, like we know that the fact of seing people on the big map (M / ,) is used with a define "WJ_SHOW_PARTY_ON_MINIMAP" while another one is not used, maybe a future update "WJ_SHOW_NPC_QUEST_NAME".

By the way, is anyone know what is the meaning of "WJ" it's before the name of a lot of new systems as for now

It's probably used meaning of developer's name/nickname, just like "GAIDEN" in leaked sources.

• Love 2

In the patch by @xP3NG3Rx i don't see the new 2017 samurai costume.. Who can decrypt the new 17.1 patch with new samurai costume

I'm looking for opportunities as Community Manager/Tester

The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. 

It's a very mean and nasty place, and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. 

You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard you hit. 

It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward; how much you can take and keep moving forward. 

That's how winning is done! Now, if you know what you're worth, then go out and get what you're worth. 

But you gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you wanna be because of him, or her, or anybody. 

Cowards do that and that ain't you. You're better than that! 

• Honorable Member

• Honorable Member

Are you fucking retarded or what? I can not find other words right now...

For moderator: Set some rule for stop requesting of files here. this topic has no meaning if 9/10 posts are still the same reuquests of files...

On 13. 4. 2017 at 0:17 PM, xP3NG3Rx said:
  • Love 9

plechi-frost-dungeon.gif

• Honorable Member

I'm thinking about Collectivelies... There are some bad things here like this topic or the file request topic in our Q&A section.

@sxvoyz Use our report button for requests like that.

Oh, i will close this topic and create a new one which i will observe.

• Love 3