Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Active+ Member
Posted (edited)

This is the hidden content, please

Metin2 Download
This is the hidden content, please

Hello, back then I needed WE for my server and now I've decided to share it. It's probably far away from being perfect but good enough for me, maybe for some of you too.

By default, it uses assets folder with unpacked pack files, but when not detected, you can select your own dir.

Place mob_names, group, group_group files in the asset dir to use regen editor.

It includes most of the features from the original WE, except for the effects editor. I will add it and make adjustments during winter since now I'm busy.

I have added 'Game Mode' which spawn warrior character and change camera to 3rd person plus reduces terrain render distance to match the same value as in-game.

Scaling for objects is also included with c++ part for the binary.

Need some time at first startup to build thumbnails.

Video preview:

 

Edited by m2Ciaran
Added mediafire dl
  • Metin2 Dev 25
  • Eyes 2
  • Lmao 1
  • Good 4
  • muscle 1
  • Love 1
  • Love 13
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/34683-imgui-dx11-world-editor/
Share on other sites

  • Active+ Member
Posted (edited)

Is the scale a metin2 feature? Or its a custom system from your personal server?  NVM. Just re-read the description. Awesome!

Edited by KolenMG
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/34683-imgui-dx11-world-editor/#findComment-176348
Share on other sites

  • Honorable Member

.png

Out of curiosity, I uploaded the program for scanning. I don’t know much about viruses, but this Trojan-PSW.Win64.Stealer.axjw seems suspicious. Doesn’t this program steal files? xd

GhwYizE.gif

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/34683-imgui-dx11-world-editor/#findComment-176362
Share on other sites

  • Active+ Member
Posted (edited)
On 8/25/2026 at 9:15 PM, Tatsumaru said:

.png

Out of curiosity, I uploaded the program for scanning. I don’t know much about viruses, but this Trojan-PSW.Win64.Stealer.axjw seems suspicious. Doesn’t this program steal files? xd

No, it doesn't. It was a false positive. The updated archive is now green on Kaspersky in VirusTotal. I don't mind mailing others cause it will be detected again once recompiled later... 🙃
spacer.png

Edited by Metin2 Dev International
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Good 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/34683-imgui-dx11-world-editor/#findComment-176388
Share on other sites

  • Active+ Member
Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, KolenMG said:

What am I doing wrong? It seems nothing is loaded in regards any map I try to load. Im only see the shadow map and the terrain untextured. 

I just tried with a freshly downloaded client from tmp4, and everything works🤨 Maybe it was just a fog? Try to zoom in or disable fog in env tab ^_^

spacer.png

Added mediafire

Edited by Metin2 Dev International
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Love 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/34683-imgui-dx11-world-editor/#findComment-176416
Share on other sites

  • Active+ Member
On 8/30/2026 at 10:50 AM, m2Ciaran said:

I just tried with a freshly downloaded client from tmp4, and everything works🤨 Maybe it was just a fog? Try to zoom in or disable fog in env tab ^_^

spacer.png

Added mediafire

Indeed was my bad. sorry. The problem was that I was setting the asset directory being the D drive and not a client pack. all good now! thank you!

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/34683-imgui-dx11-world-editor/#findComment-176437
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.