Jump to content

Recommended Posts

This is the hidden content, please

I remembered that I did this in 2015 and I thought of doing it again.
I remember that it was on the internet once, but I haven't found anything
spacer.png
spacer.png

Edited by Amsterdam
  • Metin2 Dev 38
  • Good 8
  • Love 3
  • Love 25
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/32597-gm-logo-on-whisper/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.