Server statistics realtime

• Premium

Hello comunity,

That's a small script for statistics 🙂

Features:

• Show online players, created accounts, created characters, offline shops, created guilds,
  • Small chart with players on kingdoms.
  • Statistics and chart auto update without refresh page.
  • Full responsive 📱

That's a small script developed in 10 minutes, if you like it i can develop it more to include more features 🙂

Thaaaanks 😛 

This is the hidden content, please

Alternative download links → 

This is the hidden content, please

Screenshot-9.png

• Metin2 Dev 24
  • Good 5
  • Love 12

• Forum Moderator

Hello, thank you for your share, but if you want REAL realtime information without making your database blow up because you send a thousand queries; use the game's API. Which will really send you real time statistics and will have a reallly really small impact on performances (as it is P2P querying between cores basically).

• Good 4
  • muscle 1
  • Love 1

Gurgarath
coming soon

• Premium
5 hours ago, Gurgarath said:

Hello, thank you for your share, but if you want REAL realtime information without making your database blow up because you send a thousand queries; use the game's API. Which will really send you real time statistics and will have a reallly really small impact on performances (as it is P2P querying between cores basically).

I know, but that's just a demonstrative script.

Edited by Mutulic

On 2/7/2024 at 7:18 PM, Mutulic said:

I know, but that's just a demonstrative script.

I don't see any information in your topic indicating that it's a demo version or a poc version. Secondly, what level of user are you targeting? If it weren't for @Gurgarath's comment, inexperienced users would want to use it.

• Good 1

• Premium
1 hour ago, hachiwari said:

I don't see any information in your topic indicating that it's a demo version or a poc version. Secondly, what level of user are you targeting? If it weren't for @Gurgarath's comment, inexperienced users would want to use it.

You can use it as admin, to have statistics everywhere on phone i think, i will release a CMS in few weeks or months, is under construction, you have more info on my Discord

• Metin2 Dev 1

Announcements

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.