Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Contributor
This is the hidden content, please

Alternative download links → 

This is the hidden content, please

Recently I took out a legacy project what did not had txt protos. I looked for txt to sql converters, you can find a few, but none of them were perfect and they were closed source so I wasen't able to fix them. I wrote one for myself in PHP, so it is open source. Today I decided to share it, so I made a form for it too. There's not much to say, using the converter is pretty straightforward, check the screenshot below. It requires PHP 7.4 or greater.

screencapture.png

Edited by Metin2 Dev International
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Metin2 Dev 59
  • Eyes 2
  • Good 20
  • Love 8
  • Love 47
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/30618-php-sql-to-txt-proto-converter/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.