Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

While I'm not interested in sharing my C# Converter, I'd be happy to assist you in specific areas. You just need to let me know where exactly you're facing issues. I was able to convert a whole metin2 map (terrain, terrain textures, granny object / effect / tree positions and meshes, sounds and sound positions) into a unity map. I never worked on the environment data (lighting) but it seemed very easy too

Edited by Steap
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/31227-metin2-map-to-unity3d/#findComment-159195
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Steap said:

While I'm not interested in sharing my C# Converter, I'd be happy to assist you in specific areas. You just need to let me know where exactly you're facing issues. I was able to convert a whole metin2 map (terrain, terrain textures, granny object / effect / tree positions and meshes, sounds and sound positions) into a unity map. I never worked on the environment data (lighting) but it seemed very easy too

What I want is to be able to import the maps into unity as objects, floors and structures. Can you help me with this? Do you have a skype or discord address where I can reach you?

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/31227-metin2-map-to-unity3d/#findComment-159196
Share on other sites

  • 6 months later...

spacer.pngHello @Steap, I've been trying to import Metin2 maps into Unity3D for weeks. But the only thing I managed to do was to import the heights of the maps into Unity3D using the height.raw files. You mentioned that you have a converter for this. Can you help me with this issue? My Discord address is chiefdavidbalor. Thank you in advance.

Edited by pownite
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/31227-metin2-map-to-unity3d/#findComment-163642
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.