Jump to content

Gr2 export from 3ds max


Go to solution Solved by Wintersun,

Recommended Posts

Hello,

 

I'm trying to edit some .gr2 weapons (export them to fbx with noesis), importing them in 3ds max (2018), attaching the texture, than.. export to .gr2 from 3ds max, however, after exporting, I can't open the file in granny viewer.

I followed the tutorial found here for import/export: 

 

 

No luck however.

What am I doing wrong? It's my first time doing this tho, don't need anything fancy, just to know a bit for myself.

https://metin2.download/video/AG1yQDrj6w590myBjHUB3EWL0ajYh5pT/.mp4 - Noesis Export

https://metin2.download/video/545y3wXRAD9rPHYzbJ7xWAtQ4Fb0u35i/.mp4 - 3Ds Import and Export

https://metin2.download/picture/ZuB7hUp5F99LY1wk9Vnep25WRoATSV7w/.png - error

 

Thank you!

Edited by Metin2 Dev International
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/30628-gr2-export-from-3ds-max/
Share on other sites

  • Solution
1 hour ago, Tatsumaru said:

Update granny viewer to 2.11

It didn't occurred to me that I'm using 2.9. You're a savior, thanks, works like a charm!

 

***Can't edit the main post to mark it as solved.

Edited by Wintersun
Solved
  • Good 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/30628-gr2-export-from-3ds-max/#findComment-156555
Share on other sites

  • 1 year later...
On 3/28/2023 at 4:12 PM, LoKnarash said:

Hello, you just change in "Main output type" .fbx autodesk to  .fbx autodesk .2017.

 

 

Hello, you can share your 3ds max 2018, I cant find a donwload link of that program

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/30628-gr2-export-from-3ds-max/#findComment-164435
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.