Upgraded Reference (TMP4 Base) By Ulthar

Ulthar

• 2 weeks later...

hellow thanks for the files but maybe you need to update the source 1 last time bcs with the update we have issues and is not really fix

In file included from MarkImage.cpp:1:
In file included from ./stdafx.hBattleArena.cppIn file included from ::MarkManager.cpp271:In file included from ::
1MarkConvert.cpp10:
::./stdafx.h1 :./stdafx.h:
27::27./stdafx.hfatal error: 10:::1027 ::'tr1/unordered_map' file not found 10:
fatal error:  #include <tr1/unordered_map>fatal error:
'tr1/unordered_map' file not foundfatal error:          ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'tr1/unordered_map' file not found

#include <tr1/unordered_map>
'tr1/unordered_map' file not found
#include <tr1/unordered_map>

^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~#include <tr1/unordered_map>1
         ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 error
 generated         ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.

gmake: *** [Makefile:119: OBJDIR/MarkImage.o] Error 1
gmake: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
1 error generated1.
 errorgmake: *** [Makefile:119: OBJDIR/MarkManager.o] Error 1
 generated.
clang-16: error: clang frontend command failed with exit code 139 (use -v to see invocation)
clang-16: note: diagnostic msg: Error generating preprocessed source(s).
Oracle in gamecompile 

and sysser

0928 02:33:12908 :: Unknown packet header: 171, last: 126 4

and 

0928 02:54:29121 :: 
game.py(line:226) Open
game.py(line:646) StartGame
game.py(line:799) RefreshCharacter
interfaceModule.py(line:653) RefreshCharacter
uiCharacter.py(line:1121) RefreshCharacter
uiCharacter.py(line:1183) __SelectSkillGroup
uiCharacter.py(line:1169) __SetSkillSlotData
uiCharacter.py(line:862) RefreshSkill
uiCharacter.py(line:837) __RefreshSkillPage

GameWindow.Open - <type 'exceptions.RuntimeError'>:skill.GetSkillType - Failed to find skill by 6

0928 02:54:29121 :: ============================================================================================================
0928 02:54:29121 :: Abort!!!!

Thank you very much for your work

but also, like you, I am control +c control +v

I can't manage to correct the files, I think the only way is when you find time, if of course you want to delete the links and upload a new one from 2023 so that there are no such problems, thank you very much... I hope you upload a new one, I know that it's not easy, but if you don't do it, I won't have the pleasure of using them thanks boy ❤️

i FIX EVERYTHING SERVER WORK ONLY 1 KNOWN BUG HOW  TO FIX THIS ? AND WHY YOU OFF THE SWITCH ?

SYSERR: Sep 30 21:19:40 :: pid_init: 
Start of pid: 1043

SYSERR: Sep 30 21:19:42 :: SetShopItems: not enough shop window
SYSERR: Sep 30 21:19:50 :: locale_find: LOCALE_ERROR: "SHOP_NAME";

10 minutes ago, SmyleMDFK said:

@ Ulthar  Έχετε εγκαταστήσει τη σταθερή έκδοση του offlineshop; Με όλες τις διορθώσεις σφαλμάτων;

I believe something is not right I think the offline shop is not upgraded version I have sysser bug bcs of this and shop_name something going on with string and ingame if I make offline shop the name is shop_name no the name I give he need upgrade bcs sysser and after game.core comes SYSERR: 30 Σεπτεμβρίου 21:19:50 :: locale_find: LOCALE_ERROR: "SHOP_NAME"; maybe we see new upgrade base ulthar (tmp4) 2024 I hope of this project 

• Premium
22 minutes ago, SmyleMDFK said:

You have installed the fixed version of offlineshop?With all bugfixes?

I dont know what fixes u talking about, i had no error at all when i used this offline shop. Some servers are opened with this sf, and there was no problem what caused by offline shop.

Ulthar

@ Ultharmaybe something going on with the others localstrings dude you have main hungary and you fix only that in other strings client and serverside you dont add the  changes maybe bcs of that we have this bug.... you can upload new localstring in english? and new client locale with completed english changes? and we fix the other locales alone but if we dont have the english main updated we cant fix the hungary in greek or english :#

• Premium
4 hours ago, xrhstos000 said:

maybe something going on with the others localstrings dude you have main hungary and you fix only that in other strings client and serverside you dont add the  changes maybe bcs of that we have this bug.... you can upload new localstring in english? and new client locale with completed english changes? and we fix the other locales alone but if we dont have the english main updated we cant fix the hungary in greek or english :#

you message make no sense, cuz this offline shop is already public and u can take a look whats in the tutorial 😄 so u can make it to your language

• Metin2 Dev 1
  • Lmao 1

Ulthar

• 3 months later...

Hey bro i have a little question

I add a new costum (plechito)

warrior_m.msm

6142be0254a9039f744ea0b7fe1f00d0.gif

Pc

343654e59cf2cf5e38f9fa6de61f30b1.gif

item proto.txt

Costume    ITEM_COSTUME    ARMOR_BODY    2    ANTI_ASSASSIN | ANTI_SURA | ANTI_MUDANG    ITEM_TUNABLE    WEAR_BODY    NONE    0    0    24000    10210    0    LEVEL    75    LIMIT_NONE    0    APPLY_ATTBONUS_MONSTER    20    APPLY_ATTBONUS_STONE    20    APPLY_ATTBONUS_BOSS    20    0    1000    0    916   0    0    100    3    0 

Ingame

16a84e1dace1b5abf13b3b516bfd8d9d.gif

Thanks u !

Edited by Metin2 Dev International
Core X - External 2 Internal

Announcements

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.