Upgraded Reference (TMP4 Base) By Ulthar

Ulthar

• Premium
44 minutes ago, garofolo said:

the source files available are different from the game compiles inside the FTP.rar very careful with these files, when compiling a new game core with the source available you will receive this error again!!

You dont know what are u talking about. Just need to upload the new source files to FTP, and compile it. Thats all.

Ulthar

He says that you get the same error again if you later compile the source. And thats right..  

If you use and unzip your FTP folder, the error is fixed. If you compile you get the error again.

go in serversource common -> service.h and..

search:

#define ENABLE_SWITCHBOT 

replace with:

//#define ENABLE_SWITCHBOT

Edited by Slappy

50 minutes ago, Slappy said:

He says that you get the same error again if you later compile the source. And thats right..  

If you use and unzip your FTP folder, the error is fixed. If you compile you get the error again.

exactly!

proves:spacer.png

just check the difference in the size of the files when I compare the game that came inside the FTP.rar that is working and when I compile a new one using the files inside the ulthar_sf_13.1.vdi

Edited by Metin2 Dev International
Core X - External 2 Internal

1 hour ago, Slappy said:

search:

#define ENABLE_SWITCHBOT 

replace with:

WORK! thx friend.

Edited by garofolo

12 hours ago, gergogonczi said:

Hv6JS2m.png

Does anyone know a solution to this?

Hi @gergogonczi, try this (it worked for me)

In file /usr/metin2/src/game/src/stdafx.h

Search for:

#include <tr1/unordered_map>
#include <tr1/unordered_set>

replace with:

#include <unordered_map>
#include <unordered_set>

Should be ok to compile after that.
If I've understood correctly, this happened because of new version of c++ does not use tr1 any more.

@ Ulthar :
Great Work so far!!!!
I'm testing now, all went OK, just the tr1 thingy that i've managed to correct it.

Best regards to you all!! 🙂

EDIT: I had a "problem" which was my bad ahahahah!
Its OK now -> continuing playing around with these files

Edited by davecosmo
  • Love 3

15 hours ago, gergogonczi said:

Hv6JS2m.png

Does anyone know a solution to this?

putty -> gameclean 

or -> game src folder -> OBDIR folder -> delete all in the folder 

thats it!

3 hours ago, davecosmo said:

Search for:

replace with:

#include <unordered_map>
#include <unordered_set>

If I've understood correctly, this happened because of new version of c++ does not use tr1 any more.

@ Ulthar :
Great Work so far!!!!
I'm testing now, all went OK, just the tr1 thingy that i've managed to correct it.

everything goes without changes. i also thought at first that it was because of it, but it works the same way without your change.

• Love 1

3 hours ago, Slappy said:

putty -> gameclean 

or -> game src folder -> OBDIR folder -> delete all in the folder 

thats it!

everything goes without changes. i also thought at first that it was because of it, but it works the same way without your change.

7 hours ago, davecosmo said:

Search for:

replace with:

#include <unordered_map>
#include <unordered_set>

@ Ulthar :
Great Work so far!!!!

Thank you very much!

On 3/21/2023 at 12:35 PM, Slappy said:

search:

#define ENABLE_SWITCHBOT 

replace with:

Stop using cancer derivates..
There is basic leaked source + 1000000000000000x22222222222 tutorials..  Learn something, use brain, use google, learn more, learn every time you can, make your source, learn more more more more than you think you know.. 100 Peoples makes 100 diff games, using same fkin bugged systems.. Some IQ help you.

• Not Good 3

• Premium
28 minutes ago, Pseudabo said:

There is basic leaked source + 1000000000000000x22222222222 tutorials..  Learn something, use brain, use google, learn more, learn every time you can, make your source, learn more more more more than you think you know.. 100 Peoples makes 100 diff games, using same fkin bugged systems.. Some IQ help you.

What a zero comment.

• Good 1

Ulthar

3 hours ago, Pseudabo said:

Hello there, friend. ❤️

I know it was not directed to me, but fyi I'm the one (or one of) that have disliked your comment, I'll explain now why.

You know... I'll be 49 years old next Friday, and I can speak/write in 7 different languages (not including computer languages)... and also, from my experience of life, I can (and will) tell you this:
-> When I'm helping someone to learn something,
-> -> I learn something too in return,
-> -> and I've made a friend, a platonic one, not a alcohol friend like so many others...
-> If no body explain things to one another, no body learns nothing...
-> If I write something, I'll always try to make someone feel better, not the opposite.

Even now, I'm helping you to learn something, even if its Off Topic (and sorry about that, guys) like your post, which btw didn't contribute nothing to the topic.

Nothing personal.

@ Ulthar
Files are 5 stars really! Good Work bro! ❤️

And sorry for my intromission.

• Love 1
  • Love 3

• Premium
4 hours ago, davecosmo said:

Hello there, friend. ❤️

I know it was not directed to me, but fyi I'm the one (or one of) that have disliked your comment, I'll explain now why.

You know... I'll be 49 years old next Friday, and I can speak/write in 7 different languages (not including computer languages)... and also, from my experience of life, I can (and will) tell you this:
-> When I'm helping someone to learn something,
-> -> I learn something too in return,
-> -> and I've made a friend, a platonic one, not a alcohol friend like so many others...
-> If no body explain things to one another, no body learns nothing...
-> If I write something, I'll always try to make someone feel better, not the opposite.

Even now, I'm helping you to learn something, even if its Off Topic (and sorry about that, guys) like your post, which btw didn't contribute nothing to the topic.

Nothing personal.

@ Ulthar
Files are 5 stars really! Good Work bro! ❤️

And sorry for my intromission.

Omg, Thanks!
Im so happy, you can speak/write 7 different languages(I can speak only hu, en. I learnt english from games, videos, so its not that cool as it should be xD). I made changes on this file for those people who dont want to start it from the literally zero. I made this files to those poeple, who's thankful AND you are one of them! 

• Good 1
  • Love 1

Ulthar

On 3/22/2023 at 10:46 PM, Pseudabo said:

And the award for the most stupid comment goes to ... @Pseudabo

Instead of breast milk, you took bytes of data and ate wisdom with spoons?

The decision who helps whom is not up to you, but to those who help. If you have a problem with it, what do you do in the forum? And you've never needed help either, right?

Btw.. Thanks for the files @ Ulthar . Perfect copy & paste action 🙂 Not everyone can  

Why didn't you remove all Switchbot passages? Or just forgotten? 🙂

Edited by Slappy

Announcements

• Similar Content

• Activity

1. 13

Metin2 Closed Beta Content (2003-2004)

2. 0

PRESENTATION PAGE [OLDGODSMT2 RELEASE]

3. 25

[SRC] Metin2 on LINUX - The Old Metin2 Project

4. 2