locale_string renamer

Hello!

Recently I was facing with a problem that it would take too much time to replace all the locale string in the source code, so I wrote a program for this.

This program will read your file in ANSI, and will rewrite it (in a new folder) to ANSI, but will replace all the locale strings to the desired one.

For this I used  "locale_string_vnum.txt" file from @ Owsap's LocaleString Builder, so if you already have custom locale strings then you should add it by yourself.

It replaces the basic locale strings in your source code to STRINGS, so if you using some number based identification for this in your source or something like that you need to make some changes in the program.

I tried to test it as much as I can, for me it works, but I recommend everyone (especially for those people who aren't using any version control like git or svn) to make a backup for your files and test it out well before you publish it if you have a currently running server.

I tested it with VirusTotal, it rated 1/59, but the source code is in the package so you can check it anytime. 

In the rar there's a basic folder setup for your files (you will need to put the same files in the output/files folder too, and the program will rewrite those files), but you can change it anytime.

Links:

This is the hidden content, please

This is the hidden content, please

Edited by Valki
  • Metin2 Dev 36
  • Eyes 1
  • Cry 1
  • Smile Tear 1
  • Good 5
  • Love 1
  • Love 13

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Announcements

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.