Works of Mali

Mali

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Honorable Member

It would be nice if you tried to increase the map rendering area similarly to how it is in world editor. Currently world editor renders a little bigger area than the game. If you don't take this fact into account when creating the map, the map in the game will not present itself in its full glory.

• Good 1

GhwYizE.gif

• Honorable Member
6 minutes ago, Tatsumaru said:

It would be nice if you tried to increase the map rendering area similarly to how it is in world editor. Currently world editor renders a little bigger area than the game. If you don't take this fact into account when creating the map, the map in the game will not present itself in its full glory.

I'm not the right guy for this job, sorry 😅

• Forum Moderator
59 minutes ago, Tatsumaru said:

I guess it might be what you are looking for?

https://metin2.dev/topic/19456-experimental-full-terrain-render/

Gurgarath
coming soon

• Honorable Member
1 hour ago, Gurgarath said:

Myślę, że to może być to, czego szukasz?

Yes I have seen it, but personally I don't know how, based on this tutorial, to make the map rendering area resemble the rendering area from world editor. Rendering the whole map is not a good idea.

Edited by Tatsumaru
  • Good 1

GhwYizE.gif

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...