Setup Webserver on VPS (CyberPanel + OpenLiteSpeed)

Hello community,

As I already have some years of experience installing webservers and developing websites, I decided to share one of the methods I usually use for small and big websites.

If you don't know anything about web server configuration and don't want to learn, you don't need to follow an old tutorial on google in which you may not even be able to start your website.

In this topic I will explain how to install  CyberPanel + OpenLiteSpeed.

What is CyberPanel?
CyberPanel is a control panel open source where you will manage your websites.

What is OpenLiteSpeed?
OpenLiteSpeed is the best, fastest and most secure alternative open source to apache and nginx.

resptime.svg

My site uses htaccess how do I convert it?
You dont need convert anything, OpenLiteSpeed can load your apache rules.
Note: The openlitespeed rules are loaded at startup and not in real time, you after editing your rules must restart the controller. (Don't worry, you can restart the openlitespeed easily with 3 clicks through the cyberpanel)

Do you really advise the use of CyberPanel + OpenLiteSpeed?
Yes, in my opinion CyberPanel with OpenLiteSpeed besides its great performance and the safest choice.
In my opinion with years of experience testing web panels, CyberPanel is superior to any other panel, be it paid or open source too.

I don't understand any of this, is it difficult to learn how to use?
No, you don't even need to run commands on your machine other than the one installation command.
All the configuration of your websites will be done through the browser using CyberPanel.

Requirements

Centos 7.x, Centos 8.x, Ubuntu 18.04, Ubuntu 20.04
Python 3.x
1GB or more RAM.
10GB Disk Space.

Setup CyberPanel + OpenLiteSpeed

This is the hidden content, please

Questions? Comment, as soon as possible I will answer.

Best Regards,
Papix

Edited by Papix
  • Metin2 Dev 31
  • Good 13
  • Love 8

Announcements

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.