Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Premium

This is the hidden content, please

Metin2 Download or
This is the hidden content, please

 

Dear Devs. Today Im going to share it with you.

I searched a lot on this forum, but i didnt found a working max yang increase. I downloaded it many months ago from a really old forum :D.

!!!IMPORTANT!!!
The "system" is NOT mine!

This is the hidden content, please

Proof image:

285425q0EQjlg.png


Here you go.
For the mysql part, change them like this:

Spoiler

Go table player>player>design table find line gold and edit type bigint and length 255
Go table player>item_proto>design table find line gold and shop_buy_price and edit type bigint and length 255

Edited by Ulthar
  • Metin2 Dev 300
  • kekw 2
  • Eyes 10
  • Dislove 1
  • Not Good 1
  • Confused 1
  • Scream 2
  • Lmao 1
  • Good 79
  • muscle 2
  • Love 21
  • Love 186

Ulthar

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/28805-increase-max-yang-full/
Share on other sites

  • Honorable Member

The length field in MySQL has nothing to do with the storage space when we talk about integers ? It's only for the visual appearance of decimals ?

  • Not Good 1

992404397646696589.png
Former C++ Developer at Gameloft on DML
Join my Discord: Distraught Labs

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/28805-increase-max-yang-full/#findComment-147937
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...

Sorry to rewoke this thread but i have this error, and I think I didn't missed anything. Anyone has any ideas?

https://metin2.download/picture/SOrynh3p5FHNxKdZTGW846gk81iW3h7k/.png

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/28805-increase-max-yang-full/#findComment-149342
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Active+ Member

This tutorial has a bug, after you put everything correctly, the yang works normally but when you read a book, the character gains a ton of exp, going from level 20 to 85 with a single book.

Fortunaly, there is a simple fix that i found on the internet.

Just go to char_skill.cpp on server game/src

Find bool CHARACTER::LearnSkillByBook, on that function there's a variable called DWORD need_exp = 0; just edit it to long long need_exp = 0;

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/28805-increase-max-yang-full/#findComment-149512
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...
  • Premium
On 2/27/2022 at 4:42 PM, Ulthar said:

This is the hidden content, please

Metin2 Download or
This is the hidden content, please

 

Dear Devs. Today I going to share it with you.

I searched a lot on this forum, but i didnt found a working max yang increase. I downloaded it many months ago from a really old forum :D.

!!!IMPORTANT!!!
The "system" is NOT mine!

This is the hidden content, please

Proof image:

285425q0EQjlg.png


Here you go.
For the mysql part, change them like this:

  Reveal hidden contents

Go table player>player>design table find line gold and edit type bigint and length 255
Go table player>item_proto>design table find line gold and shop_buy_price and edit type bigint and length 255

This tut is by me ?

On 5/29/2022 at 11:24 PM, LethalArms said:

This tutorial has a bug, after you put everything correctly, the yang works normally but when you read a book, the character gains a ton of exp, going from level 20 to 85 with a single book.

Fortunaly, there is a simple fix that i found on the internet.

Just go to char_skill.cpp on server game/src

Find bool CHARACTER::LearnSkillByBook, on that function there's a variable called DWORD need_exp = 0; just edit it to long long need_exp = 0;

Bug only novaline xd

  • Metin2 Dev 2
  • Eyes 1
  • Good 2
  • Love 4


 

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/28805-increase-max-yang-full/#findComment-151475
Share on other sites

  • 1 year later...

Sorry for reactivating the topic, but I have one problem after implementing this system. The server went live, there were no major problems. But when I want to add a value of yang exceeding 4,3kkk, I automatically "reverts" these yang. I'm explaining it on film.

Video:

This is the hidden content, please

Can anyone tell me what I could do to get rid of that mistake?

  • Metin2 Dev 28
  • Good 5
  • muscle 2
  • Love 15
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/28805-increase-max-yang-full/#findComment-161499
Share on other sites

  • Premium
1 hour ago, Love or Hate said:

Sorry for reactivating the topic, but I have one problem after implementing this system. The server went live, there were no major problems. But when I want to add a value of yang exceeding 4,3kkk, I automatically "reverts" these yang. I'm explaining it on film.

Video:

This is the hidden content, please

Can anyone tell me what I could do to get rid of that mistake?

You missed something in he source part. You forgot to increase a value, im sure ?

Edited by Ulthar
  • Metin2 Dev 1
  • Love 3

Ulthar

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/28805-increase-max-yang-full/#findComment-161500
Share on other sites

  • 4 months later...

Hi! In my opinion i added everything correctly, but i have some issues.

When i add yang in game to myself or i change the character level with gm codes or i move somewhere else, the server doesn't keep these datas and im in always the same position with same yang and the same level. I can use the added yangs (to buy something from npc) but after a server restart it doesn't keep it(yang/lvl/position). I read the upper solution, maybe i have the same problem, but any idea where can be the mistake?

Do you have any suggestion?

Edited by Order66
  • Metin2 Dev 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/28805-increase-max-yang-full/#findComment-164848
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, Order66 said:

Hi! In my opinion i added everything correctly, but i have some issues.

When i add yang in game to myself or i change the character level with gm codes or i move somewhere else, the server doesn't keep these datas and im in always the same position with same yang and the same level. I can use the added yangs (to buy something from npc) but after a server restart it doesn't keep it(yang/lvl/position). I read the upper solution, maybe i have the same problem, but any idea where can be the mistake?

Do you have any suggestion?

Update: I found the solution and now it works perfectly!

Edited by Order66
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/28805-increase-max-yang-full/#findComment-164870
Share on other sites

  • 2 years later...

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.