Increase max Yang full

• Premium

This is the hidden content, please

Metin2 Download or

Dear Devs. Today I going to share it with you.

I searched a lot on this forum, but i didnt found a working max yang increase. I downloaded it many months ago from a really old forum :D.

!!!IMPORTANT!!!
The "system" is NOT mine!

Proof image:

285425q0EQjlg.png

Here you go.
For the mysql part, change them like this:

Spoiler

Go table player>player>design table find line gold and edit type bigint and length 255
Go table player>item_proto>design table find line gold and shop_buy_price and edit type bigint and length 255

• Metin2 Dev 174
  • kekw 2
  • Eyes 8
  • Dislove 1
  • Not Good 1
  • Cry 1
  • Confused 1
  • Scream 1
  • Lmao 1
  • Good 50
  • Love 13
  • Love 98

Ulthar

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Active+ Member

This tutorial has a bug, after you put everything correctly, the yang works normally but when you read a book, the character gains a ton of exp, going from level 20 to 85 with a single book.

Fortunaly, there is a simple fix that i found on the internet.

Just go to char_skill.cpp on server game/src

Find bool CHARACTER::LearnSkillByBook, on that function there's a variable called DWORD need_exp = 0; just edit it to long long need_exp = 0;

• 2 months later...
  • Premium
On 2/27/2022 at 4:42 PM, Ulthar said:

Metin2 Download or

Dear Devs. Today I going to share it with you.

I searched a lot on this forum, but i didnt found a working max yang increase. I downloaded it many months ago from a really old forum :D.

!!!IMPORTANT!!!
The "system" is NOT mine!

Proof image:

285425q0EQjlg.png

Here you go.
For the mysql part, change them like this:

Reveal hidden contents

Go table player>player>design table find line gold and edit type bigint and length 255
Go table player>item_proto>design table find line gold and shop_buy_price and edit type bigint and length 255

This tut is by me 😄

On 5/29/2022 at 11:24 PM, LethalArms said:

This tutorial has a bug, after you put everything correctly, the yang works normally but when you read a book, the character gains a ton of exp, going from level 20 to 85 with a single book.

Fortunaly, there is a simple fix that i found on the internet.

Just go to char_skill.cpp on server game/src

Find bool CHARACTER::LearnSkillByBook, on that function there's a variable called DWORD need_exp = 0; just edit it to long long need_exp = 0;

Bug only novaline xd

• Metin2 Dev 1
  • Eyes 1
  • Good 2
  • Love 3

• 1 year later...

Sorry for reactivating the topic, but I have one problem after implementing this system. The server went live, there were no major problems. But when I want to add a value of yang exceeding 4,3kkk, I automatically "reverts" these yang. I'm explaining it on film.

Video:

Can anyone tell me what I could do to get rid of that mistake?

• Metin2 Dev 5
  • Good 3
  • muscle 1
  • Love 1

• Premium
1 hour ago, Love or Hate said:

Sorry for reactivating the topic, but I have one problem after implementing this system. The server went live, there were no major problems. But when I want to add a value of yang exceeding 4,3kkk, I automatically "reverts" these yang. I'm explaining it on film.

Video:

Can anyone tell me what I could do to get rid of that mistake?

You missed something in he source part. You forgot to increase a value, im sure 😄

Edited by Ulthar
  • Love 3

Ulthar

• 4 months later...

Announcements

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.