[SCAMMER] Trinity#7263

FileX
Message added by AZICKO,

• Premium

This is not a promotion but a warning against fraud!

@ VegaS™ please, verify this topic. I removed any information about this person (not to be taken as an advertisement).

Hi,

I bought from SF Trinity his SF, which censored as fully functional and error free. I chose his version of the v100, which I liked. The transaction was fast and the payment was made through Skrill. I received the files immediately after sending the funds.

Trinity also installed on FreeBSD 9.2 with MySQL 5.2 (said higher is not possible). Everything seemed to work, but testing showed that several systems were completely inoperable. I tried to contact him on the discord and of course he completely ignored me.

Although he said that he would correct all mistakes free of charge. I tried to write to him from a second discord account and there he obviously replied immediately, the price of the v100 version increased by 50 euros. But it's just business.

All please be careful! (I don't know what kind of evidence is needed, but I'll be happy to send everything I have (conversations, etc.). Now the minimum number of things is working and everything needs to be fixed.

------------------------------

New information:

Actually, nothing has changed. Trinity did work on the repair for a while, but in fact only prolonged the time. Fortunately, I was contacted by the developer of the scripts and now we are working on repairing the entire SF. It's all very sad. Trinity contacted me today that I published [SCAMMER] Trinity a few days ago and that's why he's ending my collaboration with me (as if one started :D). Of course he blocked me, I contacted him from another discord and there I only got vulgarities and threats.

I've been on the MT2 scene for a very short time and he's waiting for one so he can rob them. It's all sad, but in the end I hope we can fix the whole SF.

Otherwise, I bought the v100 version (drops, quests, events, mounths don't work here, the menu also bugs and much more).

It is not worth buying this money from him. If someone wants to be sure that everything will work, I recommend contacting the person who sells clear SF and there is only one (martysama)

If someone doesn't believe me, they want to add evidence, I'll be happy to provide it by sharing on a discord. I do not have a problem with it. Everything is based on the truth.

Information about him:

Discord: Trinity#7263
Skrill: [email protected] 
Sended: 300 euro

Any evidence:

Spoiler

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

Next time you should ask some people who are in this scene for a long time. Everone of them could tell you not to buy such serverfiles. (Not only.trinity, but that buggy shit files everyone try to sell with public bug systems) never do that. Learn from it and hopefully your thread helps people not to do the same mistakes.

• Premium
1 minute ago, LordZiege said:

Next time you should ask some people who are in this scene for a long time. Everone of them could tell you not to buy such serverfiles. (Not only.trinity, but that buggy shit files everyone try to sell with public bug systems) never do that. Learn from it and hopefully your thread helps people not to do the same mistakes.

Really, I asked a lot of people before I bought them, and no one actually knew her. It was complicated to find the truth. That's why I made this current post. 😞

1 minute ago, matyasvane said:

Really, I asked a lot of people before I bought them, and no one actually knew her. It was complicated to find the truth. That's why I made this current post. 😞

Maybe you asked the worng persons, idk. The most people i know would say, dont buy such files, thats why i said it.

Next time make a thread and ask there for opinions before you buy something, think its the best way.

• Good 1
  • Love 1

• Premium
8 minutes ago, LordZiege said:

Možná ses zeptal těch opotřebovaných lidí, idk. Většina lidí, které znám, by řekla, nekupujte takové soubory, proto jsem to řekl.

Příště založte vlákno a zeptejte se tam na názory, než si něco koupíte, myslete si, že je to nejlepší způsob.

Yes I agree. I do not deny that it is not my fault. With this post, I want to protect people like me.

• Good 1

• Premium
11 minutes ago, FBI said:

Tak proč se nezeptáš na discordu? Všichni tam víme, že Trinity je big no no.

For my non-czech speaking mates: Why are u not asked on discord? We all know that Trinity is a big no no.

I wrote to a few developers and either they didn't know him or they didn't hear anything wrong. However, it doesn't matter now, I will hardly get my money back.

Only when I sent the money and saw a change in behavior did I realize that something would be fu*ked. 😄

Edited by matyasvane

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...

why buy and you can't make your own?

it's not difficult, you need a clean daroo client and source mainline with novaline client source, finally you fix the bugs and you have something clean

you should not buy server files from anyone  I suggest you create something of your own. I gave you the solution

• kekw 1
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Draveniou1 said:

why buy and you can't make your own?

it's not difficult, you need a clean daroo client and source mainline with novaline client source, finally you fix the bugs and you have something clean

you should not buy server files from anyone  I suggest you create something of your own. I gave you the solution

Daroo client brother? Which year did you wake up from?

• Not Good 1
  • Lmao 1

1 minute ago, Stylewarrior said:

Daroo client brother? Which year did you wake up from?

daroo client yes  but it needs a lot of corrections for the novaline source to read it

locale to localeinfo change 

True to TRUE 

it needs a lot of changes daroo is the only clean client

1 minute ago, Draveniou1 said:

daroo client yes  but it needs a lot of corrections for the novaline source to read it

locale to localeinfo change 

True to TRUE 

it needs a lot of changes daroo is the only clean client

Wrong. The only clean client is the official root coupled with your own adaptation to make it work. Stop spitting such nonsense.

• Not Good 1

4 minutes ago, Stylewarrior said:

Wrong. The only clean client is the official root coupled with your own adaptation to make it work. Stop spitting such nonsense.

for me, daroo is better, I've tried it and I know it needs changes

I have been a Daroo client for 5 years   

Edited by Draveniou1

• Premium
10 minutes ago, vinkogyorgy said:

I would like to ask you to make crime reports at the authorities of your country because this way it is possible that Trinity will be caught and we might get our money back.

You can try bank for refund, someone stolen your card etc.

18 minutes ago, vinkogyorgy said:

TRIHZfw.png

I have already attached the report to the bank!

Back in my old job, we occasionally had to work with PayPal in fraudulent cases as part of their investigation process. If you claimed to PayPal that this transaction was not authorized by you, I think in this scenario, PayPal will contact your bank and inquire about the transaction in question. If the bank confirmed that this was not authorized by you somehow, PayPal will immediately process a refund.

• Not Good 1

• Premium

The problem is at the root, to my experience there are three kinds of people who buy serverfiles.

The first kind are the ones who buy the first files they see when typing "metin2 serverfiles", without caring about the price, they are the ones who get scammed more often cause they can't even bother doing some research on the seller and their trustworthiness. (example: the guy who made this thread)

The second kind are the ones who know exactly who the trustworthy ones are, but they won't buy them cause such files don't include all the bullshit systems you can find online, and they can't be arsed implementing them by themselves/buying them. But guess whose files are FULL of all the systems you can find online? You guessed it, professional copypasters and scammers', like Trinity.

The third kind still knows exactly who the trustworthy ones are, but they refuse to buy them and end up getting their shit online and/or contacting random "devs" to buy their serverfiles. Why? Cause they cost less than the trustworthy option.

All three of them get scammed all the same.

You might hate me for telling the truth but that's just how it is: if you wanna build a server you need at least basic knowledge of the scene and money (like real good money, you can't afford to cut on anything, cause the first time you decide to buy a system from a less trustworthy person just cause it costs less you're completely fucked. A single bad system can fuck your server over, burning all the money you've expended so far. People like @MentaLL know exactly what it means).

Edited by Syreldar
  • Not Good 1
  • Good 1
  • Love 1

"Nothing's free in this life.

Ignorant people have an obligation to make up for their ignorance by paying those who help them.

Either you got the brains or cash, if you lack both you're useless."

Syreldar

52 minutes ago, Syreldar said:

The problem is at the root, to my experience there are three kinds of people who buy serverfiles.

The first kind are the ones who buy the first files they see when typing "metin2 serverfiles", without caring about the price, they are the ones who get scammed more often cause they can't even bother doing some research on the seller and their trustworthiness. (example: the guy who made this thread)

The second kind are the ones who know exactly who the trustworthy ones are, but they won't buy them cause such files don't include all the bullshit systems you can find online, and they can't be arsed implementing them by themselves/buying them. But guess whose files are FULL of all the systems you can find online? You guessed it, professional copypasters and scammers', like Trinity.

The third kind still knows exactly who the trustworthy ones are, but they refuse to buy them and end up getting their shit online and/or contacting random "devs" to buy their serverfiles. Why? Cause they cost less than the trustworthy option.

All three of them get scammed all the same.

You might hate me for telling the truth but that's just how it is: if you wanna build a server you need at least basic knowledge of the scene and money (like real good money, you can't afford to cut on anything, cause the first time you decide to buy a system from a less trustworthy person just cause it costs less you're completely fucked. A single bad system can fuck your server over, burning all the money you've expended so far. People like @MentaLL know exactly what it means).

I can confirm, a single line of a broken code can put you in an endless nightmare.

mindset

I do not want to make this OFF-TOPIC but we got to keep it real 100% here.

No need to waste any money on systems and files. Guaranteed success server with a 34K Oldschool Maxmi Serverfile. Those things back then were the bomb.

You don't even need to waste money on a server, you can use Hamachi.

• Not Good 1