[SCAMMER] Trinity#7263

FileX

• Premium

This is not a promotion but a warning against fraud!

@ VegaS™ please, verify this topic. I removed any information about this person (not to be taken as an advertisement).

Hi,

I bought from SF Trinity his SF, which censored as fully functional and error free. I chose his version of the v100, which I liked. The transaction was fast and the payment was made through Skrill. I received the files immediately after sending the funds.

Trinity also installed on FreeBSD 9.2 with MySQL 5.2 (said higher is not possible). Everything seemed to work, but testing showed that several systems were completely inoperable. I tried to contact him on the discord and of course he completely ignored me.

Although he said that he would correct all mistakes free of charge. I tried to write to him from a second discord account and there he obviously replied immediately, the price of the v100 version increased by 50 euros. But it's just business.

All please be careful! (I don't know what kind of evidence is needed, but I'll be happy to send everything I have (conversations, etc.). Now the minimum number of things is working and everything needs to be fixed.

------------------------------

New information:

Actually, nothing has changed. Trinity did work on the repair for a while, but in fact only prolonged the time. Fortunately, I was contacted by the developer of the scripts and now we are working on repairing the entire SF. It's all very sad. Trinity contacted me today that I published [SCAMMER] Trinity a few days ago and that's why he's ending my collaboration with me (as if one started :D). Of course he blocked me, I contacted him from another discord and there I only got vulgarities and threats.

I've been on the MT2 scene for a very short time and he's waiting for one so he can rob them. It's all sad, but in the end I hope we can fix the whole SF.

Otherwise, I bought the v100 version (drops, quests, events, mounths don't work here, the menu also bugs and much more).

It is not worth buying this money from him. If someone wants to be sure that everything will work, I recommend contacting the person who sells clear SF and there is only one (martysama)

If someone doesn't believe me, they want to add evidence, I'll be happy to provide it by sharing on a discord. I do not have a problem with it. Everything is based on the truth.

Information about him:

Discord: Trinity#7263
Skrill: [email protected] 
Sended: 300 euro

Any evidence: https://imgur.com/a/oyzWkBg

Edited by matyasvane

Next time you should ask some people who are in this scene for a long time. Everone of them could tell you not to buy such serverfiles. (Not only.trinity, but that buggy shit files everyone try to sell with public bug systems) never do that. Learn from it and hopefully your thread helps people not to do the same mistakes.

• Premium
1 minute ago, LordZiege said:

Next time you should ask some people who are in this scene for a long time. Everone of them could tell you not to buy such serverfiles. (Not only.trinity, but that buggy shit files everyone try to sell with public bug systems) never do that. Learn from it and hopefully your thread helps people not to do the same mistakes.

Really, I asked a lot of people before I bought them, and no one actually knew her. It was complicated to find the truth. That's why I made this current post. 😞

1 minute ago, matyasvane said:

Really, I asked a lot of people before I bought them, and no one actually knew her. It was complicated to find the truth. That's why I made this current post. 😞

Maybe you asked the worng persons, idk. The most people i know would say, dont buy such files, thats why i said it.

Next time make a thread and ask there for opinions before you buy something, think its the best way.

• Love 1

• Premium
8 minutes ago, LordZiege said:

Možná ses zeptal těch opotřebovaných lidí, idk. Většina lidí, které znám, by řekla, nekupujte takové soubory, proto jsem to řekl.

Příště založte vlákno a zeptejte se tam na názory, než si něco koupíte, myslete si, že je to nejlepší způsob.

Yes I agree. I do not deny that it is not my fault. With this post, I want to protect people like me.

• Good 1

• Premium

Tak proč se nezeptáš na discordu? Všichni tam víme, že Trinity je big no no.

For my non-czech speaking mates: Why are u not asked on discord? We all know that Trinity is a big no no.

• Premium
11 minutes ago, FBI said:

Tak proč se nezeptáš na discordu? Všichni tam víme, že Trinity je big no no.

For my non-czech speaking mates: Why are u not asked on discord? We all know that Trinity is a big no no.

I wrote to a few developers and either they didn't know him or they didn't hear anything wrong. However, it doesn't matter now, I will hardly get my money back.

Only when I sent the money and saw a change in behavior did I realize that something would be fu*ked. 😄

Edited by matyasvane

• 2 months later...