Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello my friends, I have a problem when I challenge a war and big duels between players, there is a delay in hitting and skills

Note that the number of players does not exceed 150 players, between 100-120 players

Server specification

Virtual Dedicated Servers (VDS)VDS S

3 Physical CoresAMD EPYC 7282 2.8 GHz

24 GB RAM

180 GB NVMe SSDMore storage available

250 Mbit/s Port

32 TB TrafficUnlimited Incoming

From Contabo 

Can someone tell me the cause of the problem, is it from the hosting or what exactly?

I apologize for my bad English

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/27664-problem-delayed-beating-and-skills-in-wars/
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, Denizeri24 said:

channel 1 -> cpu core usage?

i use 1 core 

https://metin2.download/picture/4uH2nMoJ2oMzYxV1jgo26G3gyZk642JI/.png 

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Premium

You should NEVER use contabo VPS in production.

They do a massive overselling on CPU / RAM / Storage.

Your load averages are quite large and I guess they weren't accessed when server had an active Guild War.

I recommend to go checkout OVH Game packages or a reseller (like that shown on my banner).

Best regards, Florin.

  • Lmao 1

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.