Jump to content

[Replica] Old Metin2 Website & ItemShop


Recommended Posts

  • Contributor

M2 Download Center

This is the hidden content, please
( Internal )

[Replica] Old Metin2 Website & ItemShop

This is a working replica of the old Metin2 website and ItemShop.
The project originally made in 2013 for a possible server but we never opened it.
For now I just refactored it to be compatible with PHP7/8, tidied the code a little but
honestly, expect real old shit procedural style code! While you can use "as is", I highly 
recommend to check it for old vulnerabilities before you take it live because of it's deprecated nature.
The language is hungarian, you can use web.archive.org to speed up your translation.

Website:

Spoiler

012826Web.png

ItemShop:

Spoiler

012826ItemShop.png

Download: 

This is the hidden content, please

Regards,
TMP4

  • Metin2 Dev 261
  • kekw 2
  • Eyes 10
  • Dislove 4
  • Angry 5
  • Not Good 5
  • Think 4
  • Confused 10
  • Scream 5
  • Good 135
  • muscle 2
  • Love 36
  • Love 250
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...
On 6/1/2021 at 6:18 PM, TMP4 said:

M2 Download Center

This is the hidden content, please
( Internal )

[Replica] Old Metin2 Website & ItemShop

This is a working replica of the old Metin2 website and ItemShop.
The project originally made in 2013 for a possible server but we never opened it.
For now I just refactored it to be compatible with PHP7/8, tidied the code a little but
honestly, expect real old shit procedural style code! While you can use "as is", I highly 
recommend to check it for old vulnerabilities before you take it live because of it's deprecated nature.
The language is hungarian, you can use web.archive.org to speed up your translation.

Website:

  Reveal hidden contents

012826Web.png

ItemShop:

  Reveal hidden contents

012826ItemShop.png

Download: 

This is the hidden content, please

Regards,
TMP4

Thanks for the contribution, the registration does not work 😕

  • Metin2 Dev 4
  • Good 1
  • Love 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, TMP4 said:

It works for me, I suggest you to check the columns in query and your table. Or give more info.

It shows me successful registration, but when checking the database the account is not created

in my database I don't have the real_name column, would I have to delete it from the page record?

  • Metin2 Dev 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...
  • Contributor
4 minutes ago, test423klein12ss3 said:

where can I specify for the login that I use sha1 for passwords?  for the registration I already managed it.

main/login.php

$check = "SELECT * from $account where login = '" . $user . "' and password = PASSWORD('$pw')";

 

  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Contributor
37 minutes ago, SmyleMDFK said:

Hmm i have a this website with a new code .. its make with cms code .. here it's the link 

This is the hidden content, please
 this have 
This is the hidden content, please
encoded.

I checked it but that is a completly different design, did you upload the correct one to mega?

  • Metin2 Dev 6
  • Angry 1
  • Good 4
  • Love 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, TMP4 said:

I checked it but that is a completly different design, did you upload the correct one to mega?

Yes it's the original ymir template.. the img file are the first and next are images for ranks ant another categories.spacer.png

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Love 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Contributor
6 minutes ago, SmyleMDFK said:

Yes it's the original ymir template.. the img file are the first and next are images for ranks ant another categories.spacer.png

Yeah sorry there are "img" and "images" folder and I looked the "images" what have some other design but the "img" folder have the classic one.

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Metin2 Dev 3
  • Angry 1
  • Love 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 6/1/2021 at 6:18 PM, TMP4 said:

M2 Download Center

This is the hidden content, please
( Internal )

[Replica] Old Metin2 Website & ItemShop

This is a working replica of the old Metin2 website and ItemShop.
The project originally made in 2013 for a possible server but we never opened it.
For now I just refactored it to be compatible with PHP7/8, tidied the code a little but
honestly, expect real old shit procedural style code! While you can use "as is", I highly 
recommend to check it for old vulnerabilities before you take it live because of it's deprecated nature.
The language is hungarian, you can use web.archive.org to speed up your translation.

Website:

  Reveal hidden contents

012826Web.png

ItemShop:

  Reveal hidden contents

012826ItemShop.png

Download: 

This is the hidden content, please

Regards,
TMP4

Warning: mysqli_connect(): (HY000/2002): Connection timed out in /storage/ssd5/537/18359537/public_html/user/config.php on line 6 Failed to connect to MySQL: Connection timed out
.png
Even after I put my IP in SQL_HOST it still says the same. Any help?

  • Metin2 Dev 1
  • Eyes 1
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Contributor
On 1/27/2022 at 9:40 PM, Fyco said:

Warning: mysqli_connect(): (HY000/2002): Connection timed out in /storage/ssd5/537/18359537/public_html/user/config.php on line 6 Failed to connect to MySQL: Connection timed out
.png
Even after I put my IP in SQL_HOST it still says the same. Any help?

You gave your private (local) ip address instead of a public one. Of course it can't reach it, that only works on your local network, and you using a hosting what clearly outside of your local network. Also you may have to set port forwarding for the mysql server (3306) in your router.

 

 

  • Good 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, TMP4 said:

You gave your private (local) ip address instead of a public one. Of course it can't reach it, that only works on your local network, and you using a hosting what clearly outside of your local network. Also you may have to set port forwarding for the mysql server (3306) in your router.

 

 

But i wouldn't recommend that at all. forwarding port 3306 outside of the local network is a bad idea. (not only limited to 3306, its almost a bad idea.)

if you want to test this homepage, you could use xampp on your local machine. @Fyco

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Do I need to add something from the metin2 server side to be able to aquire item bought via itemshop PHP site?

Coins are correctly removed from the account balance and the last mysql query from the mysql database is successful because it appears in the MySQL table player.item_award.

When I'm in the Metin2 Client and I open the Itemshop Storage from the Inventory panel it's completly empty.

BTW amazing work! It's so great that people did so much for this game.

Edited by psmsbaa666
MD does not apply here.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Quote

Do I need to add something from the metin2 server side to be able to aquire item bought via itemshop PHP site?

Coins are correctly removed from the account balance and the last mysql query from the mysql database is successful because it appears in the MySQL table player.item_award.

When I'm in the Metin2 Client and I open the Itemshop Storage from the Inventory panel it's completly empty.

BTW amazing work! It's so great that people did so much for this game.

Nevermind, I've tried it on first item that failed to appear in the Itemshop Warehouse ,on other items it does work.

So, I'm new to the Metin2 Dev and I'm using@ TMP4 Metin2 40250 Reference Server files

...and I am wondering (because in that itemshop.sql file items have descriptions like 4000 HP, +15% mobs, e.t.c.) and defaulty the Metin2 40250 Reference Server files that I'm using have just the item description (and not always, sometimes just a name and time left) so they don't have any bonuses, how can I then, include/modify/add those in the serverfiles?

Is there some documentation that I should read? Can someone help me with this?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Contributor
40 minutes ago, psmsbaa666 said:

Nevermind, I've tried it on first item that failed to appear in the Itemshop Warehouse ,on other items it does work.

So, I'm new to the Metin2 Dev and I'm using@ TMP4 Metin2 40250 Reference Server files

...and I am wondering (because in that itemshop.sql file items have descriptions like 4000 HP, +15% mobs, e.t.c.) and defaulty the Metin2 40250 Reference Server files that I'm using have just the item description (and not always, sometimes just a name and time left) so they don't have any bonuses, how can I then, include/modify/add those in the serverfiles?

Is there some documentation that I should read? Can someone help me with this?

That's just description text to show. For example pet gives you +X HP. It's not match with official bonus values, it's just a leftover sql from some old proejct and it is just an example, you're required to fill the itemshop with your own items.

Item_award does not support setting bonus for equipment by default. But you can implement that: 

This is the hidden content, please

If the item does not appear in your itemshop storage then check if the vnum exists in the server, also there is a given_time column in item_award, check if that time is lower then your server's current time (date command in FreeBSD.)

Edited by TMP4
  • Metin2 Dev 18
  • Good 5
  • Love 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Quote

That's just description text to show. For example pet gives you +X HP. It's not match with official bonus values, it's just a leftover sql from some old proejct and it is just an example, you're required to fill the itemshop with your own items.

Item_award does not support setting bonus for equipment by default. But you can implement that: https://github.com/Vegas007/Metin2-Extended-Item-Award

If the item does not appear in your itemshop storage then check if the vnum exists in the server, also there is a given_time column in item_award, check if that time is lower then your server's current time (date command in FreeBSD.)

Do I get it right that in the item_proto.txt is implemented something like you mentioned in a link? (Metin2-Extended-Item-Award).

I search a little bit in the source of the 40250 serverfiles but I didn't find where the item descriptions could be, by any change do you know where to look?

As you said, items that the vnum is not recognized (with for example: /item 71176) do not appear in the itemshop warehouse at all. But there are some items that appear for like a second and then disappear (I can't transfer it to inventory) as well as there are some mounts that time is 0 - where do I set that? because I don't think the Metin2-Extended-Item-Award (I want to start with simpler things first) is needed for time (there are some mount with random time like 1h 26min).

given_time and taken_time seem to be correct in the item_award table.

I have so much to learn in the Metin2 Dev topic 😁

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Announcements



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.