Jump to content

[Off-Topic] Fixing Metin2 memory leaks


Recommended Posts

Does anyone know if it goes with HXD ? 
I don't know how to compile the source in the virtual box and I still use game 28k with mc.txt 

 

Paylaşım için teşekkürler

 

maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Love 5
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • Active+ Member

 

1 hour ago, ASIKOO said:

Yes.

You must be having a terrible brain damage for that or you're just a 10yo

Edited by CONTROL
  • Love 2

I don’t know — I think.

 

Discord

 

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.