Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Honorable Member

M2 Download Center

This is the hidden content, please
( Internal )

This is the hidden content, please
( GitHub )

 

Based idea: https://metin2.download/picture/r3F9504x09DVmF8K988YXgTtGTP6KMUj/.gif

 

https://metin2.download/picture/PIn0u4m1pC3mltX8k3E4sR43D95FkpHg/.gif

 

You can add control for specific skill ids

-----------

Not tested very well.

Let me know, if you found a bug.

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Metin2 Dev 174
  • kekw 1
  • Eyes 3
  • Dislove 1
  • Angry 3
  • Confused 1
  • Scream 1
  • Good 33
  • muscle 1
  • Love 9
  • Love 92

 

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/23884-reset-skill-cooldown-on-death/
Share on other sites

  • Honorable Member
10 minutes ago, MentaLL said:

Is it normal for cooldown to reset after every mob I kill?

 

17 hours ago, Mali61 said:

*Bug fixed

 

<PythonNetworkStreamPhaseGame.cpp>

 

 

  • Honorable Member
16 hours ago, r00t3r said:

I think is an problem with TOGLE skills :-? like sura, can you test ?

You think?

I don't understand you. Do you really find a bug? or...

 

46 minutes ago, Mali61 said:

You think?

I don't understand you. Do you really find a bug? or...

Yes, I tested, I don't know if it's just me, can you test it on black magic? Like if you used the fireball and die, when you come back the ball will be seen next to you even if it is not active.

  • Honorable Member
41 minutes ago, r00t3r said:

Yes, I tested, I don't know if it's just me, can you test it on black magic? Like if you used the fireball and die, when you come back the ball will be seen next to you even if it is not active.

 

 

  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 3 years later...

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.