Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Bot

M2 Download Center

This is the hidden content, please
( Internal )

This is the hidden content, please
( GitHub )

Cheque system full ~ like official

 

The tutorial was remade and uploaded to github

 Monetary unit: Won
    - Not compatible with long long gold
    - Max won 999 (like official)
    - Added support for OfflineShop(great)

 

Best regards.

  • Metin2 Dev 390
  • kekw 1
  • Eyes 7
  • Dislove 6
  • Angry 1
  • Not Good 2
  • Sad 4
  • Cry 1
  • Think 3
  • Confused 3
  • Scream 1
  • Lmao 1
  • Good 113
  • muscle 2
  • Love 23
  • Love 255

english_banner.gif

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/21024-cheque-won-system/
Share on other sites

  • Honorable Member

Good, one appointment tho: defining "ITEM_CHEQUE" is useless since no item will ever use that, it doesn't even exist in official servers, the real types after ITEM_BELT are:

 

  		"ITEM_PET", // 36 <- used for the new growth PetSystem
		"ITEM_MEDIUM", // 37 <- used for Costume Bonus Transfer and Shoulder-Sash Bonus Transfer
		"ITEM_GACHA" // 38 <- used for Gaya System

 

Although I understand that type may be used to make the game drop Wons from the monsters, but still.

  • Metin2 Dev 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1

 

"Nothing's free in this life.

Ignorant people have an obligation to make up for their ignorance by paying those who help them.

Either you got the brains or cash, if you lack both you're useless."

Syreldar

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/21024-cheque-won-system/#findComment-114065
Share on other sites

  • Bot
4 hours ago, Syreldar said:

Good, one appointment tho: defining "ITEM_CHEQUE" is useless since no item will ever use that, it doesn't even exist in official servers, the real types after ITEM_BELT are:

 


  		"ITEM_PET", // 36 <- used for the new growth PetSystem
		"ITEM_MEDIUM", // 37 <- used for Costume Bonus Transfer and Shoulder-Sash Bonus Transfer
		"ITEM_GACHA" // 38 <- used for Gaya System

 

Although I understand that type may be used to make the game drop Wons from the monsters, but still.

Yes you are correct. I use it for the offline shop system (when I sell something in won and that goes to the gifts section)

  • Love 1

english_banner.gif

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/21024-cheque-won-system/#findComment-114070
Share on other sites

  • Bot
8 minutes ago, cjunior2011 said:

wow, u make this release? nice dude,  i'm going to test it, its complete? does it work with offlineshops??

Yes, I did it. Yes, it is complete and functional. If you want it can also be compatible with offlineshops, read the README of the download.

  • Love 1

english_banner.gif

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/21024-cheque-won-system/#findComment-114194
Share on other sites

On 4/14/2019 at 2:22 PM, WLsj24 said:

Yes, I did it. Yes, it is complete and functional. If you want it can also be compatible with offlineshops, read the README of the download.

Hello again, what did I do wrong?

syserr:

jWFycpM.png

line 1454:

Spoiler

u9wfdat.png

 

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

tenor.gif

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/21024-cheque-won-system/#findComment-114459
Share on other sites

  • Active+ Member
2 minutes ago, cjunior2011 said:

Hello again, what did I do wrong?

syserr:

jWFycpM.png

line 1454:

  Hide contents

u9wfdat.png

 

Tab error 

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Good 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/21024-cheque-won-system/#findComment-114461
Share on other sites

  • Bot
10 minutes ago, cjunior2011 said:

but, a new error appeared:

https://metin2.download/picture/HR690DtkDXHSG2O4rfqtQ80loWUztYc2/.png
You need have "cheque" in inventorywindow (or inventorywindowex)

Here is my inventorywindowex.py:
https://pastebin.com/K0AAF9MY

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Metin2 Dev 3
  • Good 1
  • Love 3

english_banner.gif

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/21024-cheque-won-system/#findComment-114463
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, WLsj24 said:

https://metin2.download/picture/iBtye1Tck1g648np86d0e6s4I6L7p9S3/.png
You need have "cheque" in inventorywindow (or inventorywindowex)

Could you show me your complete inventorywindow.py?
your extended taskbar tutorial has nothing on inventorywindow.py, but I already have exactly that part in expandedmoneytaskbar.py:

Spoiler

aNIuz2n.png

 

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

tenor.gif

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/21024-cheque-won-system/#findComment-114464
Share on other sites

  • Bot
1 minute ago, cjunior2011 said:

Could you show me your complete inventorywindow.py?
your extended taskbar tutorial has nothing on inventorywindow.py, but I already have exactly that part in expandedmoneytaskbar.py:

  Reveal hidden contents

aNIuz2n.png

 

Sorry, I forgot that part in the guide. Here is my inventorywindowex.py:
https://pastebin.com/K0AAF9MY

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Metin2 Dev 1
  • Good 1
  • Love 2

english_banner.gif

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/21024-cheque-won-system/#findComment-114465
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, WLsj24 said:

Sorry, I forgot that part in the guide. Here is my inventorywindowex.py:
https://pastebin.com/K0AAF9MY

Sorry to be flooding your post dude, but the script exchangedialog_new.py needs the #define ENABLE_NEW_EXCHANGE_WINDOW installed right?
because I have this new error:

F9QaGHn.png

Line 80:

Spoiler

0iVzS9D.png

 

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

tenor.gif

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/21024-cheque-won-system/#findComment-114467
Share on other sites

  • Bot
17 minutes ago, cjunior2011 said:

Lamento estar inundando tu publicación, pero la secuencia de comandos exchangedialog_new.py necesita que se haya instalado #define ENABLE_NEW_EXCHANGE_WINDOW, ¿verdad?
Porque tengo este nuevo error:

F9QaGHn.png

Línea 80:

  Ocultar contenidos

0iVzS9D.png

 

Yes, I put it only for the one who had that system in their files.

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Love 1

english_banner.gif

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/21024-cheque-won-system/#findComment-114468
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, WLsj24 said:

Yes, I put it only for the one who had that system in their files.

Hello, I finished adding ENABLE_NEW_EXCHANGE_WINDOW, and then re-built your ENABLE_CHEQUE_SYSTEM,
but I have this problem in the trading window:

https://metin2.download/picture/qbQufxRh6BK3ARqowS1L2Uj0mvIRraf2/.gifv

I am also having another problem, when I put the mouse in the icon of the cheque/won of the inventory, my client_debug.exe accuses:
WVWGzqt.png

Code lines:

Spoiler

gBrJ2uh.png

 

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

tenor.gif

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/21024-cheque-won-system/#findComment-114479
Share on other sites

  • Bot
1 hour ago, cjunior2011 said:

Hello, I finished adding ENABLE_NEW_EXCHANGE_WINDOW, and then re-built your ENABLE_CHEQUE_SYSTEM,
but I have this problem in the trading window:

You need some more codes in the part of uiexchange to be functional with the system of cheque_system. You do not need to use the exchangedialog_new.py if you do not have the system. Here is my uiexchange.py (if you want compare)
https://pastebin.com/7fGPzGeG

 

1 hour ago, cjunior2011 said:

I am also having another problem, when I put the mouse in the icon of the cheque/won of the inventory, my client_debug.exe accuses:

Add this in uitooltip.py:

Spoiler

	def SetThinBoardSize(self, width, height = 12) :
		self.toolTipWidth = width 
		self.toolTipHeight = height

 

 

Edited by M2Dev
uiexchange.py added
  • Love 1

english_banner.gif

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/21024-cheque-won-system/#findComment-114482
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, WLsj24 said:

Add this in uitooltip.py:
 

  Hide contents


	def SetThinBoardSize(self, width, height = 12) :
		self.toolTipWidth = width 
		self.toolTipHeight = height

 

 

Okay, this worked

 

1 hour ago, WLsj24 said:

You need some more codes in the part of uiexchange to be functional with the system of cheque_system. You do not need to use the exchangedialog_new.py if you do not have the system.

What do I need to add in uiexchange.py to clear the cheque value in trade window? (showing 1234567)

-by the way, new error:

Spoiler

wZ9YoO1.gif

Code lines:

Spoiler

11d0Y91.png

 

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

tenor.gif

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/21024-cheque-won-system/#findComment-114485
Share on other sites

  • Bot
21 minutes ago, cjunior2011 said:

by the way, new error:

I think you did not follow my guide on uiexchange.py
Your debug shows "OnPickMoney" takes exactly 2 arguments (3 given)

If you have any more errors I think you should write me privately since this post is becoming conversation.

  • Confused 1

english_banner.gif

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/21024-cheque-won-system/#findComment-114486
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, WLsj24 said:

I think you did not follow my guide on uiexchange.py
Your debug shows "OnPickMoney" takes exactly 2 arguments (3 given)

If you have any more errors I think you should write me privately since this post is becoming conversation.

I always think that problems and solutions in one post is never too much, because my problem may be someone else's problem, too, but that's okay, I'll send you a message in private soon!

tenor.gif

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/21024-cheque-won-system/#findComment-114487
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, WLsj24 said:

I think you did not follow my guide on uiexchange.py
Your debug shows "OnPickMoney" takes exactly 2 arguments (3 given)

If you have any more errors I think you should write me privately since this post is becoming conversation.

I sent a private message to you friend, thank you for your attention here!

tenor.gif

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/21024-cheque-won-system/#findComment-114492
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...

syserr :

 

 

0712 14:34:14990 :: Failed to load script file : UIScript/exchangedialog.py
0712 14:34:14991 :: 
ui.py(line:2989) LoadScriptFile
system.py(line:192) execfile
system.py(line:163) Run
UIScript/exchangedialog.py(line:182) <module>

LoadScriptFile!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - <type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>:'module' object has no attribute 'CHEQUE_SYSTEM_UNIT_WON'

0712 14:34:14991 :: ============================================================================================================
0712 14:34:14991 :: Abort!!!!

 

 

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/21024-cheque-won-system/#findComment-117107
Share on other sites

  • Bot
14 hours ago, alio0o33 said:

syserr :

 

 

0712 14:34:14990 :: Failed to load script file : UIScript/exchangedialog.py
0712 14:34:14991 :: 
ui.py(line:2989) LoadScriptFile
system.py(line:192) execfile
system.py(line:163) Run
UIScript/exchangedialog.py(line:182) <module>

LoadScriptFile!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - <type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>:'module' object has no attribute 'CHEQUE_SYSTEM_UNIT_WON'

0712 14:34:14991 :: ============================================================================================================
0712 14:34:14991 :: Abort!!!!

 

 

locale_game.txt

 

CHEQUE_SYSTEM_UNIT_WON	Won

 

  • Love 1

english_banner.gif

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/21024-cheque-won-system/#findComment-117126
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.