How to reduce Dragon Stone Shard

Hello, i have problem with my alchemy system, my refine is good but dropping dragon stone shards is from every mob how can i reduce this? also i got bug with making from 15x Dragon Stone Shard Rough sometimes they're not getting from dragon stone shards to Rough ex: I have in inventory 45 Dragon Stone Shards. 

-SORRY for my english and please help me.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Premium
4 hours ago, Femintods said:

Hello, i have problem with my alchemy system, my refine is good but dropping dragon stone shards is from every mob how can i reduce this? also i got bug with making from 15x Dragon Stone Shard Rough sometimes they're not getting from dragon stone shards to Rough ex: I have in inventory 45 Dragon Stone Shards. 

-SORRY for my english and please help me.

Stone shards have a time, you can't stack shards with different remaining time.

To reduce the drop of the stone shards, go into the quest.

"Nothing's free in this life.

Ignorant people have an obligation to make up for their ignorance by paying those who help them.

Either you got the brains or cash, if you lack both you're useless."

Syreldar

• Honorable Member
Spoiler

24 minutes ago, Syreldar said:

Stone shards have a time, you can't stack shards with different remaining time.

An idea just turned into my mind now about this. If the item is stackable, and it has realtime limit, the less time will remain on both items which are stacked.
For example you have two items with realtime(same items, different socket time) 1x Item1 have 3 minutes, 1x Item2 have 5 minutes and if you are trying to stack them, a dialog will ask to make sure blabla yes no, and then the result will be 2x Item with 3 minutes. Ofc, it sucks, but something for something, no tho?