Resource's path definition

Go to solution Solved by Metin2 Dev,

• Bot

Hello devs!
Does anybody know which effects or something else are using these images? I can't find any definition file which has on of these paths.

CResourceManager::GetResourcePointer: File not exist: D:\Ymir Work\effect\etc\recuperation\upellipse.jpg
CResourceManager::GetResourcePointer: File not exist: D:\Ymir Work\effect\etc\recuperation\light00.dds
CResourceManager::GetResourcePointer: File not exist: D:\Ymir Work\effect\etc\buff\light010.dds
CResourceManager::GetResourcePointer: File not exist: D:\Ymir Work\effect\etc\buff\light616.dds
CResourceManager::GetResourcePointer: File not exist: D:\Ymir Work\effect\etc\buff\light017.dds
CResourceManager::GetResourcePointer: File not exist: D:\Ymir Work\effect\etc\buff\light012.dds
CResourceManager::GetResourcePointer: File not exist: D:\YMIR WORK\effect\etc\firecracker\firecracker.dds
CResourceManager::GetResourcePointer: File not exist: D:\YMIR WORK\effect\etc\firecracker\paing_i.dds
CResourceManager::GetResourcePointer: File not exist: D:\Ymir Work\effect\etc\click\click_select_vertical.tga
CResourceManager::GetResourcePointer: File not exist: D:\Ymir Work\effect\etc\click\click_select.tga
CResourceManager::GetResourcePointer: File not exist: D:\Ymir Work\effect\etc\click\click_glow_select_vertical copy.jpg
CResourceManager::GetResourcePointer: File not exist: D:\Ymir Work\effect\etc\click\click_glow_select copy.jpg
CResourceManager::GetResourcePointer: File not exist: D:\Ymir Work\effect\etc\click\Untitled-1 copy.jpg

Thanks!

english_banner.gif

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Premium

#ifdef _DEBUG
    if (!IsFileExist(c_szFileName) )
    {
        if( pcFileExt == NULL || (stricmp( pcFileExt, ".fnt" ) != 0) ) {
            TraceError("CResourceManager::GetResourcePointer: File not exist %s", c_szFileName);
        }
    }
#endif

-.-" are u DBGing the GetResourcePointer? If not, just undefine.

• Premium

Only for a smile like that "-.-" you feel arrogance??  Dont worry bro, i gave you the solution if you dont understand my reply i can explain better.

1- You can undefine the DEBUG to block the problem.

2- You can find for bad effect and understand why the give errors.

3- I suggest to dont use any MAIUSC letter in any folder. /Ymir Work -> ymir work

4- You can find using windows serch, the folders  

effect\etc\click
\effect\etc\firecracker
\effect\etc\buff
\effect\etc\recuperation

After you find the folders spread on the client, you can try to understand whant effect is going wrong.

File not exist

Means that the client can't find the files, it can be for MAIUSC words or for missing files. Noone can know what you did on the client.

Good Lucky

• Bot
  • Solution

Well, at least you brought me to an idea. The problem is that I changed some particles to a different location, so these won't be able to be loaded.
Those particles should be loaded by a MDE files (these were producing this error), so after changing their path it's all solved.
Thanks pal.

english_banner.gif