Problem starting the files

Hello , first of all I forgive my English .
What happens is that I have a problem is not whether the frebsd or files .
What sucese it is that when I start the files for the first time after installing start well , ago a reboot and will restart and I get conection refused .
As much as I tried always gives me that, only time can start priemra , ANYONE know what the proglema . use 40k

Sorry, but I don't understand you.
Try to describe that better.

What sucese it is:

1.- Amount some 40k files in the virtual box either .

2. When you start the files a second time and the bone when I started once and reboot ago ( without changing anything).

the server did not start well , I have to reboot the PC to walk me well the virtual box , and so is every time I want to restart the server

First please run scandisk in windows.

Next, run netstat -na | grep LISTEN and find port of programs running on FreeBSD machine.

Maybe you find port 22 LISTEN for example, try ping from windows to vbox bsd and diagnose if communication is possible with this method.

Next run ps -waux on your vbox console and find if your metin2 server is up and running.

Because is poor detail about malfunction my answer is just a small indication about how to find where is problem.