[ Dead Download Link ] Vanilla Source 65730 - VDI [ We Need You ]

• Former Staff

I'm using vmWare and the system currently occupies about 10gb disk space out of 40gb maximum. So I'll only have to upload 10gb but unfortunetately my connection is so bad that I even can't seem to upload them. I only upload with 100kb/s, which equals to 10 hours upload time :/

​It's a night of sleeping.

I'm using vmWare and the system currently occupies about 10gb disk space out of 40gb maximum. So I'll only have to upload 10gb but unfortunetately my connection is so bad that I even can't seem to upload them. I only upload with 100kb/s, which equals to 10 hours upload time :/

​It's a night of sleeping.

​Sorry, missed a 0.

It's 100 hours. If I always upload at max speed ;)

​Plzzz Please upload my dear friend will be eternally grateful to their generous attitude

• Former Staff

​aha okay ...

• Former Staff

Edit: It's 100 hours, not 10. Sorry for the missing 0 :/

you can use this for VMWare

C:\Program Files\VMWare\VMWare Server> vmware-vdiskmanager.exe -k "D:\Virtual Machines\my_hd.vmdk"

you can also use this command if you're using freebsd OS

cat /dev/zero > zero.fill;sync;sleep 1;sync;rm -f zero.fill

use the command then use the cmd command ... i saved 7GB :)

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Love 1

• 1 month later...

Hey guys

can some one help me with this Game Souce i dont understand how to use it 

i use at the moment Vanilla Core 2.6 (67210) but i want to install the lycan over (Source or finish installed)

can somehelp me or say how i do that

FreeBSD 10.1 64x

JollyPotato

Edited by JollyPotato

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...