Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi guys. Two weeks ago I've recorded a video to show you how to compile TorrentPatch from mainline_released. Everything is on a video, I've also added english subtitles. I used Visual Studio 2008 with SP 1 to compile it. I'd be grateful if you could subscribe and share this video. Have fun.

 

 

 

  • Love 10
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/6256-video-how-to-compile-torrentpatch/
Share on other sites

 

 

Torrent patch? what is it used for? :D

 

It's just patcher/game updater made by Webzen Ymir ;)

 

 

Oh, how to setting? 

 

 

I don't have. You can make one just by becoming close friends with TinyXML and looking into TP source code. I don't need this so this tutorial is a 'giveaway' :D

 

//edit: Or you can open metin2launch.exe with 7-zip and unpack it.

  • 2 weeks later...

I need help over here :D

 

Screen 1:

https://metin2.download/picture/sHfmayp69Q9iOFrM8OwO22Eo0yt7S8rb/.png

 

Screen 2:

https://metin2.download/picture/1JOksIv8PIt7WVNOOXW4k5T4dgMsmAK9/.png

 

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Love 1
  • Premium

Right click TorrentPatch project, go to Properties and here click on Build Events and delete everything that you find in Command Line.

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Love 1

Right click TorrentPatch project, go to Properties and here click on Build Events and delete everything that you find in Command Line.

 

Edit already fixed but accept me on skype cataclismo

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Premium

 

Right click TorrentPatch project, go to Properties and here click on Build Events and delete everything that you find in Command Line.

 

Thanks worked i have a last error i think

 

screen: https://metin2.download/picture/6K7X9V569oc0eIOF4VQVloQ6tguMjtdi/.png

 

 

On TorrentPatch project, in Patch folder you will find TorrentPatch.cpp. Go to line 234 and make a print screen with the code around that line.

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • 1 month later...

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.