Video How To Compile TorrentPatch

• Bronze

Hi guys. Two weeks ago I've recorded a video to show you how to compile TorrentPatch from mainline_released. Everything is on a video, I've also added english subtitles. I used Visual Studio 2008 with SP 1 to compile it. I'd be grateful if you could subscribe and share this video. Have fun.

• Love 10

• Bronze

Torrent patch? what is it used for? :D

It's just patcher/game updater made by Webzen Ymir ;)

Oh, how to setting? 

I don't have. You can make one just by becoming close friends with TinyXML and looking into TP source code. I don't need this so this tutorial is a 'giveaway' :D

//edit: Or you can open metin2launch.exe with 7-zip and unpack it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Premium

Right click TorrentPatch project, go to Properties and here click on Build Events and delete everything that you find in Command Line.

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Love 1

Right click TorrentPatch project, go to Properties and here click on Build Events and delete everything that you find in Command Line.

Edit already fixed but accept me on skype cataclismo

Edited by Metin2 Dev

• Premium

Thanks worked i have a last error i think

screen: https://metin2.download/picture/6K7X9V569oc0eIOF4VQVloQ6tguMjtdi/.png

On TorrentPatch project, in Patch folder you will find TorrentPatch.cpp. Go to line 234 and make a print screen with the code around that line.

Edited by Metin2 Dev

• 1 month later...

Announcements

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.