Hello,

I installed the server on vps. The server starts without any problems, I was able to connect to the navicat and I was able to enter the game and play. The registration page also recognized the server and showed the body user in the ranking list. Since the server had been down for 2 days, I restarted the server out of curiosity to see if there was an error. I stopped the server with the sh close.sh command and then restarted the vps. After starting, I received the error message shown in the picture, I cannot enter the game. I work with a TMP4 server file package. The mysql was installed manually (PKG folder) command was run. What can I do to resolve this error ?

Error image: https://www.kepfeltoltes.eu/view.php?filename=485K_pkiv_g_s2.png

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Unknown database X" means the mysql user from your db config doesn't have access to it. Here depends on your mysql server version.

First of all type:

mysql -V

and ensure that the mysql version is the one that you installed manually

If it's the right version you installed then try this:

mysql -u root -p
Enter your pass
GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON *.* TO'user'@'localhost';
FLUSH PRIVILEGES;

Try this, and don't forget to change "user" according to your config user.

P.S: If your server runs locally then also make sure in taskmanager that no mysql server is running.

Edited by mrspeak

Mysql is installed. It has been unpacked.
The server started, the database is visible, I was able to register an account. However, the server stops randomly and the database disappears.
So for some reason the database is not saved when the server goes down or restarts.
How to solve this to save it.