Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi, I'm new to creating metin2 servers. I'm currently customizing one to understand how it works. 
I'd like to implement some content I found on the Forum, but the creator of that content says I have to make changes in the "UserInterface" folder in the following files:

- Locale_inc.h
- Packet.h
- PythonApplicationModule.cpp
- PythonNetworkStream.h
- PythonNetworkStreamModule.cpp
- PythonNetworkStreamPhaseGame.cpp

My problem is that I can't find the folder neither the files... Can anyone explain how I can access these files to make the necessary changes?

I'd be very grateful for your help!

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/32030-how-to-find-userinterface-folder/
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.