Zenaris serverfiles leaked!! Be cautious!!!

HFWhite

• Active+ Member

Zenaris serverfiles + sources were leaked, there are topics on other forums that shows that the files were actually leaked and now are being sold for 400 euros.

Proof: https://metin2.download/video/r21c4KTHmyqV2iZZzELQ3gt2ygQ54iBJ/.mp4

spacer.png

I'm making this post to warn you and change your mail/other accounts password as the person who has the files also have your data and info.

So if your ingame password is the same on other platforms(facebook,mail,other metin accounts,etc), change them!

Be cautious!! Change your passwords!

Edited by Metin2 Dev International
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Metin2 Dev 1
  • kekw 3
  • Good 2
  • muscle 1
  • Love 2

spacer.png

• Active+ Member
1 minute ago, DemOnJR said:

The passwords are random for most of the servers as i know.
If not for them then big L

You'd be surprised how often people recycle a password and set it for all things that require a password..

• Facepalm 1

spacer.png

Somehow I was expecting this to happen, but not that quickly..

anyway I feel bad for their work, hopefully it’s just a crap 💩 fake server file . 
Anyway I don’t think anyone it’s interested in stealing database information.

To be fair I didn’t believe in this server at all at beginning, but after I have seen all the systems and how they are integrated to work perfectly , I can say that it’s lots of work there.

@Jettyx I wish you all luck.

• Active+ Member
7 minutes ago, lucian3boy said:

Somehow I was expecting this to happen, but not that quickly..

anyway I feel bad for their work, hopefully it’s just a crap 💩 fake server file . 
Anyway I don’t think anyone it’s interested in stealing database information.

To be fair I didn’t believe in this server at all at beginning, but after I have seen all the systems and how they are integrated to work perfectly , I can say that it’s lots of work there.

@Jettyx I wish you all luck.

I strongly doubt it's a fake serverfiles.

Because there's this gif: https://metin2.download/video/r21c4KTHmyqV2iZZzELQ3gt2ygQ54iBJ/.mp4

Also the guy is willing to give proof when contacting him for buying..

spacer.png

• Premium
3 minutes ago, nmeyo said:

You are implying Zenaris is not his (Jettyx’s) server?

No, he just created that graphics and made the Zenaris server known. currently he hasn't made even 1 euro from it. They still refuse to pay him 🙂 He has no access to the server as an admin etc.

Edited by Speachless
  • Good 1

• Premium

Oof, that’s fucked to say the least as he’s highly associated with it, if what you are saying is correct, which until proven different seems to be the case.

I am however highly inclined to say that’s not the case due to the money they made to date.

Edited by nmeyo

• Premium
Just now, nmeyo said:

Oof, that’s fucked to say the least as he’s highly associated with it, if what you are saying is correct, which until proven different seems to be the case.

Go talk to him. He's about to make this things clear. He hoped at least they will pay him eventually, but looks like he was just used so no reason to keep things like that.

1 hour ago, nmeyo said:

Ouch, looks like it’s real.

Sad, @Jettyx bafta unchiule, data viitoare cu contract semnat.

I don’t even want to think about working for 3 years on something to be set aside when payday comes. Disgusting.

@ SpeachlessWhere is he moving his work now? So i Know where to spend my money 🤣

Honestly? I don't know what was 3 years in it. As far as I know N2 was made in 5 years and if you look at it's source code it really looks like that. Looking at Zenaris's source and I only see the shader which is interesting in it, nothing else. 

• Premium
8 hours ago, Valki said:

Honestly? I don't know what was 3 years in it. As far as I know N2 was made in 5 years and if you look at it's source code it really looks like that. Looking at Zenaris's source and I only see the shader which is interesting in it, nothing else. 

I mean, that shader needed a lot of groundwork AFAIK, before getting it to work, to models/maps/lighting etc.

That’s pretty much all of the work, the shader.