• Premium

Check in input_main.cpp, in

void CInputMain::Move(LPCHARACTER ch, const char *data) {

const float fDist = DISTANCE_SQRT((ch->GetX() - pinfo->lX) / 100,
                                      (ch->GetY() - pinfo->lY) / 100);

if ((false == ch->IsRiding() && fDist > 60) || fDist > 125) {
      /*const PIXEL_POSITION & warpPos = ch->GetWarpPosition();

if(warpPos.x == 0 && warpPos.y == 0)
              LogManager::instance().HackLog("Teleport", ch);*/ // It may be imprecise

sys_log(0, "MOVE: %s trying to move too far (dist: %.1fm) Riding(%d)",
              ch->GetName(), fDist, ch->IsRiding());

ch->Show(ch->GetMapIndex(), ch->GetX(), ch->GetY(), ch->GetZ());
      ch->Stop();
      return;
    }

Also check the accumulation in the run.msa file (the file is not always run.msa. To check the correct file, open motlist.txt and see the msa file linked to the run animation)

To check if the accumulation is correct:

• Premium
11 hours ago, Gurgarath said:

My post along with Trial's should fix every of your issue:

That fix really perplexes me. In a server I am working, there was this "cannot find tree" problem when warping and instantly moving and I know, for sure, there are no maps with wrong coordinates or wrong accumulation data. In my server, instead, I never had this issue (we even have a mount way faster than the elephant skin), until we worked on the sync position stuff and I fixed it like this:

.png

(notice the commit message as well lol)

• Good 1

• Forum Moderator
13 hours ago, Intel said:

That fix really perplexes me. In a server I am working, there was this "cannot find tree" problem when warping and instantly moving and I know, for sure, there are no maps with wrong coordinates or wrong accumulation data. In my server, instead, I never had this issue (we even have a mount way faster than the elephant skin), until we worked on the sync position stuff and I fixed it like this:

.png

(notice the commit message as well lol)

Mine or Trial's? I didn't try Trial's, but about mine it's just related to a common game issue in which sometimes mounts without folders (or with wrong data) will not register your motion when walking and will only calculate it later on or on when idling (you can check that using /state while you move for example and notice that your coordinates don't move). It might actually be the cause of what you fixed in your screenshot, at least the symptoms looks similar!

Gurgarath
coming soon

• Premium
14 minutes ago, Gurgarath said:

Mine or Trial's? I didn't try Trial's, but about mine it's just related to a common game issue in which sometimes mounts without folders (or with wrong data) will not register your motion when walking and will only calculate it later on or on when idling (you can check that using /state while you move for example and notice that your coordinates don't move). It might actually be the cause of what you fixed in your screenshot, at least the symptoms looks similar!

No, I meant Trial's.I know about the wrong data problems, but that's why I never had it in my server, meanwhile for some reason in another server I had to use Trial's fix. Very weird.

• Metin2 Dev 1