Game cores will die within few seconds

Hello everyone,

I'm still trying to run some SF's and I came across Pr0jectX, where I'm able to start the server without any errors.

But the game cores from "top" will die within few seconds.

I have searched throughlogs, mysql logs but there is literally not a single error

Would anyone know, what might cause this problem?

TIA

Edited by 7teendev

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 7/15/2023 at 5:32 AM, Ionut BuBu said:

Did you try to remove MAP_ALLOW from core?

If not, then open the core config file and delete all index's and see what happens if core starts or not, if it starts and doesnt crash then boom you have a problem with a map!

really???? :))) map_allow not every server has the problem at home, it may be because of the changes that he probably did not make correctly or on the source side he made a mistake in some declarations or arguments

On 7/16/2023 at 12:38 PM, spectrum said:

really???? :))) map_allow not every server has the problem at home, it may be because of the changes that he probably did not make correctly or on the source side he made a mistake in some declarations or arguments

Yes really, if you have a map that has a problem it may be in conflict with an other index and automatically  the core will die