Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Forum Moderator

Hey folks,

Well, I won't go in details, but the official use this for some quests, including their over9refine. I noticed we missed that, it was added somewhere between 2014 and 2015, probably along the new armors. I am aware that the tooltip is a bit crazy, but it is like this on the official too so I share it as is.

.gif

 

NOTE: This is not reversed. Only the root part is official.

 

Spoiler

This is the hidden content, please

Have a nice day ?

 

 

Edited by Gurgarath
  • Metin2 Dev 80
  • Eyes 1
  • Good 18
  • Love 3
  • Love 28

Gurgarath
coming soon
My Services

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/30462-official-oninsertimageshowitemtooltip/
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.