Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Active+ Member

Hi, i installed costume mount system but i have a problem.

When I log into the game or teleport, it gets off the mount. (But it's standing next to it) 

I want it to keep driving. How can I do that?

 

I deleted ride.quest and special_item_group.txt(mount vnum's)

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/30200-costume-mount-system-warplogin-problem/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Contributor

Why did you delete special_item_group.txt's 10300 group? Did the tutorial say that? 
The costume mount system I use still using special_item_group.txt's 10300 to ride after warp / login.

  • Active+ Member
18 hours ago, TMP4 said:

Why did you delete special_item_group.txt's 10300 group? Did the tutorial say that? 
The costume mount system I use still using special_item_group.txt's 10300 to ride after warp / login.

Yes, I did as I was told in the explanation files. Now I have manually added a group called 10300 and mounted 71128(lion).
However, nothing changed. At first it was working thanks to the quest, but this time it was 2 mounts. That's why I deleted the quest. I'm trying to solve this problem by C++.

  • Contributor
Quote

But it's standing next to it

Do you have the mount system renewal? Then your problem isn't realted to custome mount, but the mount system renewal.
I quickly checked the code, that system does not mount you, it's only summoning it by default.

char.cpp in void CHARACTER::CheckMount()

mountSystem->Summon(mobVnum, mountItem, false);

You can try to extend this with

mountSystem->Mount(mobVnum, mountItem);

Not tested. 

Edited by TMP4
  • Active+ Member
1 hour ago, TMP4 said:

Do you have the mount system renewal? Then your problem isn't realted to custome mount, but the mount system renewal.
I quickly checked the code, that system does not mount you, it's only summoning it by default.

char.cpp in void CHARACTER::CheckMount()

mountSystem->Summon(mobVnum, mountItem, false);

You can try to extend this with

mountSystem->Mount(mobVnum, mountItem);

Not tested. 

I did what you said but it didn't work because the counter is not 0. So I made the following edit:

	if(mountSystem->CountSummoned() == 0)
	{
		mountSystem->Summon(mobVnum, mountItem, false);
	}
	else if(mountSystem->CountSummoned() == 1)
	{
		mountSystem->Mount(mobVnum, mountItem);
		return;
	}

I've tried this before. But a problem occurs:

spacer.png

 

I also tried to stop the code with "return" by trying this way, but nothing changes as in GIF.

 

	if(mountSystem->CountSummoned() == 1)
	{
		mountSystem->Mount(mobVnum, mountItem);
		return;
	}
	if(mountSystem->CountSummoned() == 0)
	{
		mountSystem->Summon(mobVnum, mountItem, false);
	}

 

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
4 minutes ago, blaxis said:

I did what you said but it didn't work because the counter is not 0. So I made the following edit:

	if(mountSystem->CountSummoned() == 0)
	{
		mountSystem->Summon(mobVnum, mountItem, false);
	}
	else if(mountSystem->CountSummoned() == 1)
	{
		mountSystem->Mount(mobVnum, mountItem);
		return;
	}

I've tried this before. But a problem occurs:

spacer.png

 

I also tried to stop the code with "return" by trying this way, but nothing changes as in GIF.

 

	if(mountSystem->CountSummoned() == 1)
	{
		mountSystem->Mount(mobVnum, mountItem);
		return;
	}
	if(mountSystem->CountSummoned() == 0)
	{
		mountSystem->Summon(mobVnum, mountItem, false);
	}

 

that gif is a known bug from that mount system renewal, thats why this system is shit. not the only bug, also there are attributes duplications etc.

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Active+ Member
1 hour ago, LordZiege said:

that gif is a known bug from that mount system renewal, thats why this system is shit. not the only bug, also there are attributes duplications etc.

Yes, maybe it's like you said. However, I think there is a solution. I will provide the attributes via item_proto.

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.