New Exchange Window Yang BUG

• Active+ Member

So, i implemented a exchange window that i found and the Increase Max Yang tutorial from this forum. The max yang seems to work amazing, but i can't trade Yang, not sure if this is a bug of the exchange window or the max yang implementation, it just always stays at 0 on the exchange window, and doesn't send any yang to the other player, i've reimplemented max yang and exchange window, but still nothing

Max Yang Link:

The exchange window is from another forum, so i will not post the link here, but if needed i can send the files.

I've tried searching on a lot of forums, and can't find an answer, tried fixing it my self (which didn't work, of course xD)

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Premium

Hello. Any syserr? Did you tried it without the "new" exchange window? Try without the "new one" and lets see is it sending yang or not ^^. If its, then the problem around  the exchange window 😄 If not, send me your uiexchange.py on pastebin. (upload it and send the link here)

Ulthar

• Active+ Member
11 hours ago, Ulthar said:

Hello. Any syserr? Did you tried it without the "new" exchange window? Try without the "new one" and lets see is it sending yang or not ^^. If its, then the problem around  the exchange window 😄 If not, send me your uiexchange.py on pastebin. (upload it and send the link here)

EDIT: No syserr's, not on client,or server cores,or anything
With the "old" exchange window works fine

66a38612033e9d2a85c144a9289e883e.png

But with the "new" one, doesn't show the money and also doesn't trade it

70d6c498360adefdc62bcf931f1f4d12.png

Also if u could tell me how i remove that text under the exchange window and the target lvl i appreciate it

root/uiExchange.py:

https://pastebin.com/QgWh19f2

uiScript/exchangedialog_new.py:

https://pastebin.com/U4XEYBkB

I had to disable the NEW_EXCHANGE_WINDOW variables on the server and client, but also had to remove the exchangedialog_new from the folder and also removed uiExchange, for some reason wasn't able to make the old exchange window work with them in the folder as a backup, like uiexchange_backup.py and exchangedialog_new_backup.py.

Hope this info helps to solve my problem, thks in advance!

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

• Active+ Member

PROBLEM FIXED

the OnPickMoney function on uiExchange.py was wrong

instead of:

def OnPickMoney(self, money):
        net.SendExchangeElkAddPacket(str(money))

it needs to be like this

net.SendExchangeElkAddPacket(money)

and it works perfectly :v

• Premium
2 minutes ago, LethalArms said:

PROBLEM FIXED

the OnPickMoney function on uiExchange.py was wrong

instead of:

net.SendExchangeElkAddPacket(str(money))

it needs to be like this

net.SendExchangeElkAddPacket(money)

and it works perfectly :v

Nice, so that was your problem what i told you on DC. Good job! 😄

Ulthar