No textures on nusluck01 map

Hey, im having a problem where I do not have any textures on nusluck map which is "Giants map". Client syser was showing something like "CArea::LoadObject Property Load ERROR" but it isn't showing it anymore somehow.

All I've changed was the base position in setting.txt to some other one.

I've tried looking for a fix, tried to pack etc, textureset but didn't work, Paths also seem to be correct.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Tuckii said:

Hey, im having a problem where I do not have any textures on nusluck map which is "Giants map". Client syser was showing something like "CArea::LoadObject Property Load ERROR" but it isn't showing it anymore somehow.

All I've changed was the base position in setting.txt to some other one.

I've tried looking for a fix, tried to pack etc, textureset but didn't work, Paths also seem to be correct.

plFa7cs.png

looks like this

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

5 hours ago, Tuckii said:

plFa7cs.png

looks like this

Inside the map folder there are folders with different numbers, 00000 00001 00002 00003....etc

In each folder there are some txt called areadata.txt areaproperty.txt and others, verify that these files are in lowercase, if they are in uppercase you should change them to lowercase and compile.

This should fix your error

1 hour ago, Developer1321 said:

Inside the map folder there are folders with different numbers, 00000 00001 00002 00003....etc

In each folder there are some txt called areadata.txt areaproperty.txt and others, verify that these files are in lowercase, if they are in uppercase you should change them to lowercase and compile.

This should fix your error

I don't know if in these folders should be nusluck folder, can you check it in your folder if u have metin2? Either im missing this folder somehow or it takes textures from somewhere else

Fixed by changing the coordinates

Edited by Tuckii