• Management

I now that, but I try to use on a virtual machine with freebsd 9.2 and outside my computer I can't connect...

I open every doors, my server is running 2089M, and I want to upgrade to vanilla core...

What o need to do for other computer can connect?

Thanks

raw

raw

I dont know if i'm right or not, but try to upgrade your files from 40250 to vanilla core, it may work, idk. I had my files with a game that wasn't 40250 and it didn't work, now i installed it in some files with 40250 and it worked perfectly. I have this working fine in a homemade server. Well, the server isn't running for other people to play it, but if it is your case and you can't let others login in your server, try using Surakopf to start the client. Well, i know Surakopf is not being used by now, but it may work >< 

I hope I helped you man.

Greetz, RachadoPT

• Love 1

• Management

Hi

Is router server, I already use surakopf and not work, I install server files 40k in a freebsd 9.2 then I upgrade the game to vanilla core, I try the internal IP in start.sh but doesn't work, a friend of mine I think he sad the vanilla core just work with a dedicated server...

Thanks

raw

raw

• Management

Hi

I'm trying to start the server with this: cd $ROOT/channel1/first && ./game -I 94.132.85.209 &

but always say: 

socket_tcp_bind: tcp_socket: Can't assign requested address

syserr:

SYSERR: Sep  7 12:13:44 :: pid_init: 
Start of pid: 1343

SYSERR: Sep  7 12:13:44 :: socket_bind: bind: Can't assign requested address

I configureted the connection for DHCP and before configurate I go to router homepage and the name server I choised was there...

How can I do to start with Internal IP??

Thanks to all

raw

raw

• Management

I already deleted the e bind_ip and -I from start script, when I use implemented I can do login but when I select character I come back the the login page, if I use the surakopf I can login, give connection failed...

What can I do to play with more people?

raw

raw