Jump to content

Subcategories or not?  

13 members have voted

  1. 1. Subcategories or not?

    • Yes with subcategories
    • No without subcategories
      0
    • No matter what you do
      0

This poll is closed to new votes


Recommended Posts

  • Former Staff

Hello,

This poll is for the 3D Models category on Metin2 Dev. Several months ago, I created subcategories to better categorize 3D models. Indeed, I wanted to disable tags and prefixes. They were misused. Today, I cleaned up this system and can be used again.

  • Should I continue to use subcategories to categorize 3D models?
  • Do I have to merge the subcategories and put tags or prefixes to each topic?
  • What do you prefer?

 

Sincerly,
ASIKOO

  • Good 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/28015-3d-models-subcategories-or-not/
Share on other sites

  • Contributor

I would keep subcategories but merge some for example:

  • Animations & Effects
  • Objects
  • NPCs & Monsters
  • Weapons & Armors
  • Others

And they can get their prefix too especially in the Others section.

Edited by TMP4
  • Good 4

perhaps:

  1. Models: Npc, Monster, Pet, Sasches, Hairstyle, Animations, Effects, Tutorials and so on.....
    by this I mean Npcs, pets, monsters and also weapons and armor
  2. Objects: Model, Animations, Effects, Building, Tree's, Tutorials and so on.....
    this is only about objects that can be placed on the map. Neither npc's nor equipment come in here
  3. Package: AIO would be a package here, so there should only be packages to be found.

When everyone publishes tutorials in one area, confusion can easily occur.

  • Good 1
  • Honorable Member
1 hour ago, TMP4 said:

I would keep subcategories but merge some for example:

  • Animations & Effects
  • Objects
  • NPCs & Monsters
  • Weapons & Armors
  • Others

And they can get their prefix too especially in the Others section.

I agree

  • Good 1

spacer.png

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.