Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I'm not 100% sure, but I think problem is in ClientBootManager or something merge files.. Try to check simply with mob_proto function.. Because I think all leaked 2014 sources have this problem.. (only item_proto have this problem.. There is missing little code part) I can check it too late (now i go sleep) but I fixed it 3 years ago.. So I can help you.

4 minutes ago, Cunoo said:

I'm not 100% sure, but I think problem is in ClientBootManager or something merge files.. Try to check simply with mob_proto function.. Because I think all leaked 2014 sources have this problem.. (only item_proto have this problem.. There is missing little code part) I can check it too late (now i go sleep) but I fixed it 3 years ago.. So I can help you.

mob_proto and item_proto, the 2 do not update.
Okay, rest, when you can answer, I appreciate it.

Obs: Google translator

  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, ByLost said:

mob_proto and item_proto, the 2 do not update.
Okay, rest, when you can answer, I appreciate it.

Obs: Google translator

Idk, I never had problem with mob_proto.. This is strange, but too late check it.

  • Contributor

Didn't you have "NoTXT" installed?

Since if it can't update it, your server shouldn't even start in the first place and you would have some syserr regarding your protos.

 

Edited by TMP4

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.