Metin2 Serverfiles Windows + Client + Source

SYSERR: Apr 4 17:26:07 :: CAsyncSQL::ChildLoop: AsyncSQL: query failed: Data truncated for column 'size' at row 1 (query: replace into mob_proto (vnum, name, locale_name, type, rank, battle_type, level, size, ai_flag, setRaceFlag, setImmuneFlag, on_click, empire, drop_item, resurrection_vnum, folder, st, dx, ht, iq, damage_min, damage_max, max_hp, regen_cycle, regen_percent, exp, gold_min, gold_max, def, attack_speed, move_speed, aggressive_hp_pct, aggressive_sight, attack_range, polymorph_item, enchant_curse, enchant_slow, enchant_poison, enchant_stun, enchant_critical, enchant_penetrate, resist_sword, resist_twohand, resist_dagger, resist_bell, resist_fan, resist_bow, resist_fire, resist_elect, resist_magic, resist_wind, resist_poison, dam_multiply, summon, drain_sp, skill_vnum0, skill_level0, skill_vnum1, skill_level1, skill_vnum2, skill_level2, skill_vnum3, skill_level3, skill_vnum4, skill_level4, sp_berserk, sp_stoneskin, sp_godspeed, sp_deathblow, sp_revive) values (34016, "³ì¿°ºÒ»çÁ¶", "³ì¿°ºÒ»çÁ¶",

Anyone can help me whit this error? 

• Love 1

• 7 months later...

Hi, thanks for the tutorial. 
I pasted the mysql files into the mysql server 8.0/data folder but (in the mysql workbench) i dont see the scheme or the databases and when i start the m2 server it says cannot connect to account/player (can't remember the exact name) database.
can anyone help with this issue? 

• Love 1

On 11/26/2022 at 1:17 PM, Kotenzor said:

Hi, thanks for the tutorial. 
I pasted the mysql files into the mysql server 8.0/data folder but (in the mysql workbench) i dont see the scheme or the databases and when i start the m2 server it says cannot connect to account/player (can't remember the exact name) database.
can anyone help with this issue? 

Install MYSQL 5.7 and it should pick up the table when you move those files into /Data.

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Contributor
21 minutes ago, RnYPT said:

I have a question regarding the windows server. Is there any disavantage in using this windows method instead of actual freebsd?

Some functions may not work until modify. For example the function of dropping dragonstone shard will always return true in windows. That can be easily fixed of course.

Although there is no serious obstacle to running a Windows server in a production environment, I would still not recommend it. All the pitfalls of FreeBSD servers are well-trodden, you will not encounter a bug that no one has encountered before.

Edited by TMP4
  • Love 1

• Premium
49 minutes ago, RnYPT said:

I have a question regarding the windows server. Is there any disavantage in using this windows method instead of actual freebsd?

Windows server is used explicitly for development as you can hook the running cores to Visual Studio and debug your life-mistakes easier and once you think you solved them, you ship it on FreeBSD in continue the misery there with GDB 🥲

• Sad 1

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • Management
6 minutes ago, Seijun said:

My download is failing everytime. There isn't any error message and it isn't blocked by me. Is there an alternative download link as the all in one (internal)?

Use Mega Links

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

How we can debug the client? I tried to attach to process but it doesn't work, i tried to run it directly with UserInterface as startup project but it crashes with error 

LoginWindow.__LoadScript.LoadObject - <type 'exceptions.OverflowError'>:Python int too large to convert to C long

I tried to add CTOA to all locale, root and uiscript files but after that i get "run main error".

Announcements

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.