Offline Shop - dynamic packet size

Hello! When I open Owsap's offline shop there's a visual bug related to the items, and I get the following error:

CPythonNetworkStream::CheckPacket - Not enough dynamic packet size: header 47 packet size: 4812

spacer.png

There seems to be a mismatch somewhere, how could I go about debugging this problem?

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/24/2021 at 6:32 PM, Paikei said:

the packets are completely identical client and server side.. i dont understand

I have the same problem, when I set up the store it looks like this, but when I teleport or log out, it's normal, I've already checked all the files, I don't know what happens: / If I can and can share.

Edit: In my case, bug occurs only for those who create a store, other characters see normal

Edited by Klaus

1 hour ago, Klaus said:

I have the same problem, when I set up the store it looks like this, but when I teleport or log out, it's normal, I've already checked all the files, I don't know what happens: / If I can and can share.

Edit: In my case, bug occurs only for those who create a store, other characters see normal

Yes for me it's exactly the same. It must be a problem with the slots/cover, because I checked the packets multiple times and they look fine. And the shop already works as intended, there is just this weird bug..

• 4 months later...
  • Premium

Hi!

You did a mistake when you stolen the system but I don't recomend using it if you didn't fixed core problems.

I guess Overfall2 has fixed those issues and can be easily checked by opening a shop on core1 and try to use shop item on another core, if you have the issues unsolved you will be able to open a new shop also on that core.

Best regards, Florin.

• Love 1

• 1 year later...
On 2/28/2021 at 6:51 PM, Klaus said:

I have this problem too. Were you able to find the solution?