How To Compile Client Binary

Denis

• Premium

Didnt work for me. :

7no56.png

Full log: http://pastebin.com/cBVtuMLx

16>.AffectFlagContainer.cpp(68) : error C2440: 'initializing' : cannot convert from 'CAffectFlagContainer::Element' to 'char &'

Right click on the BYTE and click Go to Definition and change the char to unsigned char.

6>.PythonGraphic.cpp(294) : error C2664: 'CPythonGraphic::SaveJPEG' : cannot convert parameter 2 from 'char *' to 'LPBYTE'

Double click on the error and change the line to this:

bool bSaved = SaveJPEG(c_pszFileName, (LPBYTE)pbyBuffer, uWidth, uHeight);
Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Love 4

Didnt work for me. :

7no56.png

16>.AffectFlagContainer.cpp(68) : error C2440: 'initializing' : cannot convert from 'CAffectFlagContainer::Element' to 'char &'

Right click on the BYTE and click Go to Definition and change the char to unsigned char.

6>.PythonGraphic.cpp(294) : error C2664: 'CPythonGraphic::SaveJPEG' : cannot convert parameter 2 from 'char *' to 'LPBYTE'

Thanks!

But now i have another problem, i get this error when i try to open the game with the compiled binary:

7oM2e.jpg

Im using the 40250 Test Client

Edited by Metin2 Dev

Didnt work for me. :

7no56.png

Thanks!

But now i have another problem, i get this error when i try to open the game with the compiled binary:

7oM2e.jpg

Im using the 40250 Test Client

You can use the default lib from another client (if you do this you will need to change the python22.dll to the default one). Or you can do what .inyaproduction says

Regards

Edited by Metin2 Dev

I could help with this compile error?

1 > cryptlib - 5.6.1MTd.lib ( whrlpool.obj ): warning LNK4099 : . . . . PDB no ' cryptlib - 5.6.1mtd.pdb ' with ' / found / extern / lib cryptlib - 5.6.1MTd.lib 'or' e: My Documents Utilities useful Stuff server Metin2 Source SRCS Client UserInterface debug cryptlib - 5.6.1mtd.pdb ' , the object will be linked regardless of debug information
1 > lzo - 2.03MTd.lib ( lzo1x_9x.obj ): warning LNK4099 : PDB no ' lzo - 2.03mtd.pdb ' found with ' . . /.. / Extern / lib lzo - 2.03MTd.lib ' or ' e: My Documents Utilities useful Stuff server Metin2 Source SRCS Client UserInterface debug lzo - 2.03mtd.pdb ' , the object will be linked regardless of debug information
1 > lzo - 2.03MTd.lib ( lzo1x_d1.obj ): warning LNK4099 : PDB no ' lzo - 2.03mtd.pdb ' found with ' . . /.. / Extern / lib lzo - 2.03MTd.lib ' or ' e: My Documents Utilities useful Stuff server Metin2 Source SRCS Client UserInterface debug lzo - 2.03mtd.pdb ' , the object will be linked regardless of debug information
1 > lzo - 2.03MTd.lib ( lzo1x_d2.obj ): warning LNK4099 : PDB no ' lzo - 2.03mtd.pdb ' found with ' . . /.. / Extern / lib lzo - 2.03MTd.lib ' or ' e: My Documents Utilities useful Stuff server Metin2 Source SRCS Client UserInterface debug lzo - 2.03mtd.pdb ' , the object will be linked regardless of debug information
1 > lzo - 2.03MTd.lib ( lzo_init.obj ): warning LNK4099 : PDB no ' lzo - 2.03mtd.pdb ' found with ' . . /.. / Extern / lib lzo - 2.03MTd.lib ' or ' e: My Documents Utilities useful Stuff server Metin2 Source SRCS Client UserInterface debug lzo - 2.03mtd.pdb ' , the object will be linked regardless of debug information
1 > libjpeg- 6bMTd.lib ( jcapimin.obj ): warning LNK4099 : PDB no ' libjpeg- 6bmtd.pdb ' found with ' . . /.. / Extern / lib libjpeg- 6bMTd.lib ' or ' e: My Documents Utilities useful Stuff server Metin2 Source SRCS Client UserInterface debug libjpeg- 6bmtd.pdb ' , the object will be linked regardless of debug information
1 > libjpeg- 6bMTd.lib ( jcapistd.obj ): warning LNK4099 : PDB no ' libjpeg- 6bmtd.pdb ' found with ' . . /.. / Extern / lib libjpeg- 6bMTd.lib ' or ' e: My Documents Utilities useful Stuff server Metin2 Source SRCS Client UserInterface debug libjpeg- 6bmtd.pdb ' , the object will be linked regardless of debug information

Announcements

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.