Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Former Staff

M2 Download Center

Download ( Latest Version )

THIS FILES ARE FOR METIN1 (METIN.CO.KR) NOT METIN2!!!!!!

 

Downloaded from a Chinese forum/website.

Year: 2008

 

They might contain unauthorized program, virus or anything, expect stuff.

https://mega.nz/file/55tj1Y4Z#XkCW6oxtDWVEhg-TOFya40ENWTy84JYmU39sZfQjqXk

Password: gkr40g3grgk)$j

 

小窗口登录 -> Windowed

全屏登录 -> Fullscreen

Read 安装教程_文字.

 

 

  • Metin2 Dev 4
  • Sad 1
  • Confused 1
  • Good 3
  • Love 1
  • Love 11

Everyday you wake up as a Metin2 developer is a bad day...

METIN1 src when

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/24060-metin1-metincokr/
Share on other sites

  • Former Staff
6 hours ago, TMP4 said:

o_O it is a Metin1 (metin.co.kr) serverfile+client (for real)

spacer.png

 

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

Everyday you wake up as a Metin2 developer is a bad day...

METIN1 src when

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/24060-metin1-metincokr/#findComment-129110
Share on other sites

  • Former Staff
1 hour ago, TMP4 said:

Sadly it seems to not run on my current pc. Just black screen either way i try, however i can hear the login screen's music :D

RIP You have to change the color to 16ppp, files are for FreeBSD 5 ?

  • Sad 1

Everyday you wake up as a Metin2 developer is a bad day...

METIN1 src when

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/24060-metin1-metincokr/#findComment-129116
Share on other sites

  • Former Staff
1 minute ago, TMP4 said:

Btw did you actually set up the serverfile and client or that picture is from google?

I actually setted up the server files and confirmed it worked.

  • Love 1

Everyday you wake up as a Metin2 developer is a bad day...

METIN1 src when

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/24060-metin1-metincokr/#findComment-129119
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, martysama0134 said:

>Imagine being more curious about their old midi music than all the rest:

4FQ4lMj.png

Did they really use midi instead of mp3 as a format back then..?

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

Software Engineer @ CNH Industrial (NAFTA/EMEA)

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/24060-metin1-metincokr/#findComment-129133
Share on other sites

I don’t know if this is newer/older or same with yours but here’s the one I had. I didn’t test or even scan it though. There are many metin1 private servers still running in China.
https://mega.nz/file/D4FWhAib#FSOFcmGzBLg6d9TNdnrt62imN3TiKE3oAwo91jjI5KM

  • Love 2
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/24060-metin1-metincokr/#findComment-129157
Share on other sites

  • Former Staff
2 hours ago, asdfghjkesha said:

I don’t know if this is newer/older or same with yours but here’s the one I had. I didn’t test or even scan it though. There are many metin1 private servers still running in China.
https://mega.nz/file/D4FWhAib#FSOFcmGzBLg6d9TNdnrt62imN3TiKE3oAwo91jjI5KM

Thanks! Will check them out and report if there's anything new.

2 hours ago, asdfghjkesha said:

I don’t know if this is newer/older or same with yours but here’s the one I had. I didn’t test or even scan it though. There are many metin1 private servers still running in China.
https://mega.nz/file/D4FWhAib#FSOFcmGzBLg6d9TNdnrt62imN3TiKE3oAwo91jjI5KM

This files are the same files that I've posted with the following changes:

- There's like a GM NPC or something similar that I've not seen in the release I have downloaded

- It includes the FreeBSD 5 Virtual Machine file that I've not included in my release (it was too heavy :/)

The version is the same MTS 2 0.9.5 (at least client side)

  • Love 1

Everyday you wake up as a Metin2 developer is a bad day...

METIN1 src when

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/24060-metin1-metincokr/#findComment-129162
Share on other sites

  • 1 year later...
On 6/9/2020 at 2:32 AM, arves100 said:

Thanks! Will check them out and report if there's anything new.

This files are the same files that I've posted with the following changes:

- There's like a GM NPC or something similar that I've not seen in the release I have downloaded

- It includes the FreeBSD 5 Virtual Machine file that I've not included in my release (it was too heavy :/)

The version is the same MTS 2 0.9.5 (at least client side)

Hello is it possible that you Upload the Metin.co.kr vmware fiels again because the Link is down?

  • Eyes 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/24060-metin1-metincokr/#findComment-146615
Share on other sites

  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...

Honestly I don't know what the difference is between metin 2, Metin 1 and Matin 3. Aren't they all Metin 2 with the same look and same gameplay? I got to know Matin 2 in 2007 on the official Arabic server and I don't know if any other version of the ones you are talking about has ever appeared before.

I'm curious to know the story of each of them.

 

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/24060-metin1-metincokr/#findComment-166835
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Active+ Member
7 hours ago, .plechito' said:

Metin1 will be released as a mobile game. Its in beta phase rn.
Different publisher than webzen.

https://metin.sesisoft.com/

Someone needs to break it! We want it!

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/24060-metin1-metincokr/#findComment-167150
Share on other sites

  • 1 year later...

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.