Jump to content

Hel Crash /purg


Go to solution Solved by M.Sorin,

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, WeedHex said:

You installed defence wave dungeon leaked or free release?

 

No, I had the Offline Store, after removing it, which started this error, I already checked the functions, compared with the backups, but I couldn't find where the error is: /

 

syserr:

Analyze: no character on desc

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/23467-hel-crash-purg/#findComment-126437
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.