How To Create Animations in a Simple Way

• Honorable Member

I will show you how to easily create animations. Do you know this animation? You must have seen her on some server.

201722giphy.gif

It would seem that someone went to the trouble to match her with metin, right? This is just the first impression.

If you deal with models in metin then you will do such animation in a simple way.

Here is a page with thousands of different animations. All you have to do is load your model in FBX format and the animations will adapt themselves.

Then you save the file and later adjust it slightly in the program, because the animation does not include hair bones and various armor elements, such as leg or shoulders (although this is not necessary, because I saw that people sell these animations without any editing).

https://www.mixamo.com

201722cRncvHt.jpg

• Metin2 Dev 3
  • Angry 1
  • Sad 1
  • Good 1
  • Love 2
  • Love 30

GhwYizE.gif

• 3 months later...
  • 3 years later...

How exactly should we implement this?
When I try it, the animation of the character breaks.

😄 😄

spacer.png

I think I'm doing something wrong with the import and export operations. I would be very happy if you could give me brief information.

Edited by Metin2 Dev International
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Lmao 2
  • Good 1

• Premium
5 hours ago, blaxis said:

How exactly should we implement this?
When I try it, the animation of the character breaks.

😄 😄

spacer.png

I think I'm doing something wrong with the import and export operations. I would be very happy if you could give me brief information.

• Metin2 Dev 1
  • Scream 2
  • Love 2

spacer.png

Announcements

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.